<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

congrats bro, i was the same way when I was looking for an internship... It isn't the best of internships but hell, it isn't minimum wage, it's 5 minutes from my house, and it's full time. It's good experience too. That's all I can really ask for right there. IMO I like to spend money on the summer and save up for school and other things for the school year to come.

i can sum up that book in a short paragraph. take you check, pay your bills, after you pay your bills look at what you have left and put 15% or more into the bank with interest, put 5% into an emergency fund (ie: another bank account at another bank) but don't get a debt card for that, just for emergencies only so you have to go in to withdraw. then the other 80% of what you have is yours to play with. but bills and debt always come first. my percentages are based off of AFTER you pay bills/debt

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

i can sum up that book in a short paragraph. take you check, pay your bills, after you pay your bills look at what you have left and put 15% or more into the bank with interest, put 5% into an emergency fund (ie: another bank account at another bank) but don't get a debt card for that, just for emergencies only so you have to go in to withdraw. then the other 80% of what you have is yours to play with. but bills and debt always come first. my percentages are based off of AFTER you pay bills/debt

Worst summary ever!!! 80% leftover? What aout the Monty cash flow budget which is one of key elements taught in the book?

Edited by blade7022

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

So, knowing the job is only temporary; your plan is to blow your money on audio instead of saving up a cushion for when the job ends? Bad move IMO. Paying back money owed first is a good move, double fold since it was from family, I would strongly suggest saving as much as possible while you’re on a temporary income. Wait till you have more consistent employment to start spending.

Edit: Not trying to steal your thunder, but think you should do a little more planning into the future. Either way, Congrats.

Will be be getting around $450 pay checks. I will have atleast 6 in total coming. I am only planning on spending $400 worth in total to complete my system. SO I am barely spending a chunk of what I am getting. Along with that, i will be buying it piece by piece. Not in one check.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Worst summary ever!!! 80% leftover? What aout the Monty cash flow budget which is one of key elements taught in the book?

lol nice skimming. say you get a 650$ paycheck. after taxes, it's 580 (or whatever idk) you get paid weekly and bills come at the end of the month, so 580 x 4 = 2320$ a month ( again making numbers up) you have your bills that's $1500. so now you have 820$ left. put $123 in the bank for a cushion, then $41 in the emergency bank. now you're left with $656 for that month, gas, food, and play. it's really not that hard. let me help you break that down again. you eat subway for breakfast lunch and dinner, buy a footlong and eat 6" for breakfast then lunch = 5$ then buy another footlong and eat the whole thing for dinner = $5. that's $10 a day on food (again examples) 30 days in a month so that's $300 and now you have $356. now you figure gas. you get 20mpg at $3.20 a gallon and your tank hold 12 gallons and you drive 15miles 1 way to work, so 30 miles a day. you go visit a friends house, they live 5 miles away, you visit them 8 times in a month. there's 80 miles or 20 miles a week, so 230 miles a week, times 4 weeks in a month (averaging the day week and month in a year so there's no unfairness about what day to start on) is 920 miles a month. that's 3.833 repeating times you fill up, or 46 gallons of gas. 46 times $3.20 a gallon is $147.20 a month in gas. leaving you $208.80 dollars to literally do whatever you want with. don't ever buy a book to save money. do the fucking math.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Money is always nice! I mean..hell.. I work at Sonic, but a job is a job and I need to start stacking some stacks

I used to work there. I worked in the kitchen use to run that whole thing by myself sometimes. I hated it but was money. We had the worst managers though.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Money is always nice! I mean..hell.. I work at Sonic, but a job is a job and I need to start stacking some stacks

I used to work there. I worked in the kitchen use to run that whole thing by myself sometimes. I hated it but was money. We had the worst managers though.

Damn dude.. That's exactly me, the other night I was supposed to get off at 11.. Had to run that bischhh by myself from 4 and got out of there a 1:15. It was a joyous time. I left and was like this :finger:

lol nice skimming. say you get a 650$ paycheck. after taxes, it's 580 (or whatever idk) you get paid weekly and bills come at the end of the month, so 580 x 4 = 2320$ a month ( again making numbers up) you have your bills that's $1500. so now you have 820$ left. put $123 in the bank for a cushion, then $41 in the emergency bank. now you're left with $656 for that month, gas, food, and play. it's really not that hard. let me help you break that down again. you eat subway for breakfast lunch and dinner, buy a footlong and eat 6" for breakfast then lunch = 5$ then buy another footlong and eat the whole thing for dinner = $5. that's $10 a day on food (again examples) 30 days in a month so that's $300 and now you have $356. now you figure gas. you get 20mpg at $3.20 a gallon and your tank hold 12 gallons and you drive 15miles 1 way to work, so 30 miles a day. you go visit a friends house, they live 5 miles away, you visit them 8 times in a month. there's 80 miles or 20 miles a week, so 230 miles a week, times 4 weeks in a month (averaging the day week and month in a year so there's no unfairness about what day to start on) is 920 miles a month. that's 3.833 repeating times you fill up, or 46 gallons of gas. 46 times $3.20 a gallon is $147.20 a month in gas. leaving you $208.80 dollars to literally do whatever you want with. don't ever buy a book to save money. do the fucking math.

See, this makes a better point than what you said the first time. The problem is, a lot of people don't get the process and need more than just a paragraph. I recommend the book because it teaches people how to do these things consitently. It gives tools and guidance on how to make your money work for you. I speak from experience, the things taught in the book go way beyond anything you said in your first post. But I still say that your original synopsis of the book was poor, and your example does no justice to the what the book offers.

That was a very nice pm by the way. Really mature

so before you go referring people to some dumbass book to make some dumbass richer with a paragraph i typed out in 15 minutes, read what i said and cram the "you need to buy this" attitude where the sun don't shine. want a link to a book for help with that? lol

. I never said "you need to by this", I said i recommend it. It can help people, so don't attack me for something I didn't say and check your own attitude. Edited by blade7022

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

How about all of you whining bitches shut the fuck up before you all receive vacations.....

Congrats OP on the job.... Temp jobs can very easily turn permanent in many cases so put forth 110% man... Good luck

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌