DC lvl15's, USMD3D

Selling a DC audio 12K never seen below 13 volts im asking 1850 + Shipping and no trades as of right now any other questions feel free to PM me ill upload some more pics today. i hate to get rid of it but im going a different route this thing is a beast

325f4752.jpg

Hey man I would like to know what is that next to the 175.4 to the left? is that a blower fan? if it is where did you get it?

It is a stinger cross flow fan. I think sonic electronix has them. If not just google it. I got mine from hifisoundconnection.com

I definitely recommend using one with the 175.4 and setting the amp up 1/2" to allow the fan to blow the air under the amp to help cool the board since the 175s do tend to run hot.

I know I'm not supposed to post if not buying mods please don't trip .. I have to ask tho y r they stopping production on the 12k?

2x dcaudio lvl4xl 15's

1x dc power 270xp alt

2x rockford 2500 1bd

2x big3 2x front to back 0.gage jl

1x optima yellow top under the hood

1x xs power d3100

2x xs power 925

148.6 db sealed to music 149.5 db sealed 42hz term lab

The 12k was not a very hot seller. Most people would buy the 12ks because the 9ks were sold out. The 12k is a stout amp if you have the electrical to back it up. I clamped this one putting out 11900w at 12.1v and 1.2 ohms reactive. The only downfall to these amps is that they are 2 channel amps and are not strappable.

User B4SS H3ADD JUST GOT BANNED FOR MULTIPLE POST DUMPING IN THIS THREAD, AND A PROBLEM HE SEEMED TO HAVE IN OTHER THREADS.

IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN THE ITEM FOR SALE, BUT WANT TO SHOOT THE SHIT WITH THE SELL USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGE OPTION, NOT THE FORSALE THREADS.

Selling a DC audio 12K never seen below 13 volts im asking 1850 + Shipping and no trades as of right now any other questions feel free to PM me ill upload some more pics today. i hate to get rid of it but im going a different route this thing is a beast

325f4752.jpg

Hey man I would like to know what is that next to the 175.4 to the left? is that a blower fan? if it is where did you get it?

It is a stinger cross flow fan. I think sonic electronix has them. If not just google it. I got mine from hifisoundconnection.com

I definitely recommend using one with the 175.4 and setting the amp up 1/2" to allow the fan to blow the air under the amp to help cool the board since the 175s do tend to run hot.

Thanks Man

Archived