• 3 months later...

law says as long as lights can be seen 100feet its legal but after nightshades you have to spray the clear alot closer then the vht or when it dries it kinda looks like dust is on them ive done many sets do 2 coats an it usually looks really nice an most people wont even notice there darker until your car is next to one with plain lights go 3 coats if you want them black but make sure you spray t to where it looks wet other wise it will come out dull but 2 wet an you get runs

I wet sand mine

law says as long as lights can be seen 100feet its legal but after nightshades you have to spray the clear alot closer then the vht or when it dries it kinda looks like dust is on them ive done many sets do 2 coats an it usually looks really nice an most people wont even notice there darker until your car is next to one with plain lights go 3 coats if you want them black but make sure you spray t to where it looks wet other wise it will come out dull but 2 wet an you get runs

I wet sand mine with 3000 grit before painting. Then I paint just a tad darker than what I want. After that, hand polish with some light cutting compound until shiny. Top with wax and done. Turns out glossy and seems to last

Archived