C1500 build. DC 9.0K, dual singer 350a, air suspension and Fi audio

i wired the xs vcm just to test it since im still waiting on the plug to arrive.. it helped maintain the voltage higher on my head unit and epicenter.. i also figured out why the voltage is much lower on the H/U... the original charge wire that goes to the relay switches is gone.. only thing it has is the cheap 4 gauge wire i did so it can charge the battery and the 4 gauge going to the starter.. from the battery there is a 10 gauge wire going to the relay box.. im going to fix it by getting a fused 4 gauge from alt to relay box and 1/0 wire from alt to battery.. i think i might even run a second 350a alternator where the AC compressor goes.. i want to keep a healthy electrical so i can be cool and run it at .67 ohms

looking through the build i see i left a bunch of stuff out.. i already have everything for my air ride suspension.. all i need is to get it installed. i ordered a bolt on 4 link kit and a watts link.. this are things i can do on my own.. still debating if its worth getting the cantilever bars to make it a 6 link.. also means i wont have to weld any brackets to my axle which is a plus but now i have air bag brackets i wont be needing.. here is a pic of the 4 link and watts link i got.. i havent put it together and its still in the box but might get to it later on

KPC4LBOC71.1.jpg

KPC%20WLB-C61.jpg

this is how it will look once its built

4CBOC71.1.jpg

pics of the parts will be taken later

SWEET! always love seeing bagged GMT400's ;)

it will be going to the shop March-April to get bagged.. right now i want to get all my electrical fixed

• 2 weeks later...

placed the order for the cantilever.. shit just got serious

Order Summary acct_btn_print.gif Order Information Order Number: 19XXX Date: 12/19/2013 2:42 AM Status: Payment Received Status Description: Shipping Method: UPS Ground Coupon Codes: FRMEMBER Customer Information Customer: Miguel Serrano Email:
Ship To

Phone:
Bill To
Miguel Serrano

Phone:
Additional Information
Who Referred You To Our Site?: Automotive Forum
Product Information
Product Name Item Number Quantity Item Price Total Price 88-98 GM 1500 Series Truck Bolt-On Cantilever
CBO-C61 1 $689.00 $689.00
Subtotal: $689.00 Discounts: -$34.45 Shipping: $61.81 Handling: $0.00 Tax: $0.00 Order Total: $716.36

Archived