How can i make my alarm louder?

how bout putting an amp on your siren? Or is that just stupid?

Add more sirens, thats simple, Also some sirens themselves can change the Volume, most of the time by disconnecting a certain wire it will make it less loud, so check and see if you have a disconnected wire, it would have been a "loop" that was cut... See if there is a cut wire, just reconnect it. (this is mostly with the Viper alarms)

Also, The "brain" or the sensitivity is or should be located around the steering column, it usually is attached to wires... just look for some hanging wires that has a small box-shaped unit attached to it, that should be the sensitivity unit.

Hope the info helps..

06 SCION tC

Add more sirens, thats simple, Also some sirens themselves can change the Volume, most of the time by disconnecting a certain wire it will make it less loud, so check and see if you have a disconnected wire, it would have been a "loop" that was cut... See if there is a cut wire, just reconnect it. (this is mostly with the Viper alarms)

Also, The "brain" or the sensitivity is or should be located around the steering column, it usually is attached to wires... just look for some hanging wires that has a small box-shaped unit attached to it, that should be the sensitivity unit.

Hope the info helps..

who told you all this? the loop that is on the vipers is so that its a lower volume that chirps when you arm and disarm. cutting that will make it chirp louder. why would a company NOT make it loud and give you the option to make it louder just by cutting a wire? thats stupid. and the brain isnt the sensitivity. thats known as the shock sensor is and solely connected to the brain. and why would it be located around the steering column? one reason why they give you long wires is so that you can install it elsewheres. if someone was to break into a car with an alarm, they'll be like "hey, lets look under the steering column and clip the wires". um...no.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I added a fire alarm bell. I have 3 sirens already and that didn't seem to help so maybe if it sounds like a bank is being robbed, people will turn around and look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amseco-Fire-Alarm-Scho...1QQcmdZViewItem

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived