How should i mount me sub box in the car??

yea the subs facing towards the front of the car prevents trunk rattles but it won't be as loud

it will be if its sealed off

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

yea the subs facing towards the front of the car prevents trunk rattles but it won't be as loud

How do you figure it won't be as loud? My single 12 was quite a bit louder facing forward than facing back and I hadn't even sealed it off from the trunk.

How do you figure it won't be as loud? My single 12 was quite a bit louder facing forward than facing back and I hadn't even sealed it off from the trunk.

cuz you haz sexy kerf port lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

cuz you haz sexy kerf port lol

Lol, sexy kerf port isn't even finished yet :D

I'm talking about with my old box, just a regular slot port with a half inch round over lololol

cus there so much pressure when its towards the trunk and face the car theres so much area where the pressure can leave. i know subs faced the front of hatchbacks are louder

Your wrong. As long as its sealed you'll be louder

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived