Second Skin Audio

tell your parents to get you a DD/DC/SA amp....if they love you, they will do it :twirl:

i was actually thinking the aq 750 would be a good match for that sub at 1 ohm i think

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

tell your parents to get you a DD/DC/SA amp....if they love you, they will do it :twirl:

i was actually thinking the aq 750 would be a good match for that sub at 1 ohm i think

Yea 750 is a good amount for a level 2. Mine does great on about 700 (DC 1.2k @ 2ohms) could probably put a little more to it, but for daily, it is plenty.

now im kinda lookin at an audioque 2.5 12" how is that sounding? and decided i would buy all this, but either way ima get an audioque 750 amp. Thanks platypus

Edit: NVM ima stick with the level two. i saw a pic from ur build log and those things are sooo sexy!

Edited by Reg_Cab_Slammer

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

now im kinda lookin at an audioque 2.5 12" how is that sounding? and decided i would buy all this, but either way ima get an audioque 750 amp. Thanks platypus

Edit: NVM ima stick with the level two. i saw a pic from ur build log and those things are sooo sexy!

:good: key is to match your equipment/goals/budget up.. they should work well together

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

12" Audioque subs work in bigger boxes than 12" DCs, do you have your exact box external dims? I guess you are tight.

Are you trying to buy new or used equipment? Just curious...you never said which you were going with. You can get a lot more power for the same money by going used... if your OK with buying used stuff...

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Im probably gonna but everything new. And I'd have the room for either sub. My truck is a dodge and they have loads of room for reg cabs. But yeah, I'm gonna go with a dc level 2 12" and a audioque 750

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers