darus627pl Posted July 6, 2012 Report Posted July 6, 2012 Hey man. I have this same car Can you tell mi how it is witch current? In oryginal is 65 A, but i think that it is to smal for 2 15's. Give more picture necessarily And sorry for my English, I'm from Poland
Wise-CM Posted July 6, 2012 Author Report Posted July 6, 2012 lookin good, is that carbon fiber vinyl wrap on your dash? That's correct, it's the same wrap I used for the hood, this one can be heated to 140F. Mobile phone quality.. MY BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146568-late-80s-ibiza-build-log-2-15-in-954-cu-ft-eu/ JVC KD-R801 Head unit 6 x Zacks CMR 165.2MKIIIB (6.5") 2 x Zacks PTW 345 tweeters (5" aluminum horn) 2 x Zacks PTW 445 supertweeters (10.6" classic horn) 1 x JBL GTO 14001E D Class 1 x JBL GTO 1400 A/B Class 2 x Zacks Race 100.15 subwoofers 1 x FAM Supernova 120Ah AGM battery
notorious97200 Posted July 6, 2012 Report Posted July 6, 2012 Nice and clean. I like your doors and your box ! Congratulations, and your English is not bad at all !!! I'm French, and I can understand what you say in English !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
Wise-CM Posted July 6, 2012 Author Report Posted July 6, 2012 Hey man. I have this same car Can you tell mi how it is witch current? In oryginal is 65 A, but i think that it is to smal for 2 15's. Give more picture necessarily And sorry for my English, I'm from Poland Nice to hear! On this car I had a stock 45Ah battery, I changed it with a 120Ah AGM. If you remove also the spare wheel, like I did, you can put 2 more of these batteries under the hood. The stock alternator can charge one 120Ah battery without problems. I hope this helps! Nice and clean. I like your doors and your box ! Congratulations, and your English is not bad at all !!! I'm French, and I can understand what you say in English !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! :-) MY BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146568-late-80s-ibiza-build-log-2-15-in-954-cu-ft-eu/ JVC KD-R801 Head unit 6 x Zacks CMR 165.2MKIIIB (6.5") 2 x Zacks PTW 345 tweeters (5" aluminum horn) 2 x Zacks PTW 445 supertweeters (10.6" classic horn) 1 x JBL GTO 14001E D Class 1 x JBL GTO 1400 A/B Class 2 x Zacks Race 100.15 subwoofers 1 x FAM Supernova 120Ah AGM battery
Crandis16 Posted July 6, 2012 Report Posted July 6, 2012 wow, that carbon fiber wrap on the hood looks REALLY good in contrast with the red. My vehicle isn't the best to modify. I'm not looking to do too much to it but little stuff like this wouldn't be bad to make it look a little better My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Wise-CM Posted July 6, 2012 Author Report Posted July 6, 2012 wow, that carbon fiber wrap on the hood looks REALLY good in contrast with the red. My vehicle isn't the best to modify. I'm not looking to do too much to it but little stuff like this wouldn't be bad to make it look a little better I bought that wrap on Ebay for a really cheap price and the quality is very good, If you have a friend that can help you it would be better so you don't have to hold that big wrap sheet all by yourself. It was the first wrap I've done so far so the important thing is to be very careful not to mess with the material and have also a good dose of patience. The result will be better than the expectations. A close up to the door speakers As soon as I will have some spare money for the build, I will replace the amplifiers, If I manage to get a DC 5k or some Sundown SAZ that would be great! Otherwise I'll get some stuff that we use out here! My main target for the future is to have 2 18" walled and tuned very low, it would be a dream for me but for now my wallet doesn't want to collaborate. MY BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146568-late-80s-ibiza-build-log-2-15-in-954-cu-ft-eu/ JVC KD-R801 Head unit 6 x Zacks CMR 165.2MKIIIB (6.5") 2 x Zacks PTW 345 tweeters (5" aluminum horn) 2 x Zacks PTW 445 supertweeters (10.6" classic horn) 1 x JBL GTO 14001E D Class 1 x JBL GTO 1400 A/B Class 2 x Zacks Race 100.15 subwoofers 1 x FAM Supernova 120Ah AGM battery
Wise-CM Posted July 7, 2012 Author Report Posted July 7, 2012 Custom made decals.. Drawed on paper by friend. The final result, ready to be printed MY BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146568-late-80s-ibiza-build-log-2-15-in-954-cu-ft-eu/ JVC KD-R801 Head unit 6 x Zacks CMR 165.2MKIIIB (6.5") 2 x Zacks PTW 345 tweeters (5" aluminum horn) 2 x Zacks PTW 445 supertweeters (10.6" classic horn) 1 x JBL GTO 14001E D Class 1 x JBL GTO 1400 A/B Class 2 x Zacks Race 100.15 subwoofers 1 x FAM Supernova 120Ah AGM battery
Real96SS Posted July 7, 2012 Report Posted July 7, 2012 Didn't know you could draw.Now I'm going to have to abuse your talent Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Wise-CM Posted July 7, 2012 Author Report Posted July 7, 2012 . MY BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146568-late-80s-ibiza-build-log-2-15-in-954-cu-ft-eu/ JVC KD-R801 Head unit 6 x Zacks CMR 165.2MKIIIB (6.5") 2 x Zacks PTW 345 tweeters (5" aluminum horn) 2 x Zacks PTW 445 supertweeters (10.6" classic horn) 1 x JBL GTO 14001E D Class 1 x JBL GTO 1400 A/B Class 2 x Zacks Race 100.15 subwoofers 1 x FAM Supernova 120Ah AGM battery
bre2ts Posted July 8, 2012 Report Posted July 8, 2012 where in Udine do you live? i was up in Dignano yesterday for the beer fest Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.