Sonic Electronix

HELLO YALL I AM PURCHASING 2 18 INCH RE AUDIO SXD2'S AND WAS WONDERING WHAT KINDA AMP I SHOULD RUN TO IT I WAS THINKIN A HIFONICS ZEUS CLASS D 3000W AMP.

THIS IS WHAT THE WEBSITE FROM WHERE IM GETTING THIS SYSTEM SAYS "

• 1000 watts RMS Rated! (Note this can handle more than 1,000 watts. It is rated with a stricter standard of power testing, then most other car audio brands)"
  • ALSO WHAT KIND OF MIDS, HIGHS, AND TWEETERS SHOULD I GET? PLACING THEM IN A OLD SCHOOL CAPRICE.

Why all caps?

Though the subs should handle the power fine

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

if the subs are rated at a 1000 watts then maybe a 1500 watt rms amp to each would be nice .. for the mids and hi's to each is own ..there are so many good ones out there .. fosgate go for about $250 a set ..

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

im looking at the RE audio xxx components... im putting those up agents 2 XXX 15's

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

I ran the 15's and 12's SX models....the hifonics is is a good choice, but its power hungry and gets rather warm. I had the brutus 2500 or 2600 can't remember....the amp did the job but it just bothered me that it always got hot ass hell.......and are the subs new or used.......

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

I ran the 15's and 12's SX models....the hifonics is is a good choice, but its power hungry and gets rather warm. I had the brutus 2500 or 2600 can't remember....the amp did the job but it just bothered me that it always got hot ass hell.......and are the subs new or used.......

the subs are new in the box. What do u suguest i get amp wise? and also is a cross over needed ?

No crossover should be needed .most amps now have them built in.what kind of budget you looking at for bass amp? Dont forget ull need 1/0 power wire.and 2nd battery

I noticed you got d2 coils.you may need find two 1000 watt amps that are strapable to achive 2 ohm load..

Edited by dolarbilz

No crossover should be needed .most amps now have them built in.what kind of budget you looking at for bass amp? Dont forget ull need 1/0 power wire.and 2nd battery

I noticed you got d2 coils.you may need find two 1000 watt amps that are strapable to achive 2 ohm load..

My budget is about 1000 $$ for now becuz i still have to have them installed and buy all my mids and highs. what do u sugguest?

Do you have enough space for 2 18s? I don't know much about caprices...but usually its a squeeze to get a pair of 18s in a sedan...

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^