Sonic Electronix

I have a problem finding a re-cone kit for my Goldwood Audio sub. It's a 12" dual 4 ohm sub with a massive motor structure. I don't remember what model it is because I purchased it 8 years ago new and it had no stickers on it to identify it. I've been beating the hell out of it for the entire time that I've owned it and was expecting failure some day; and it let go spectacularly! the smell and sound was TOTALLY worth slamming on brakes and pulling to the shoulder in traffic! I'd like to find a re-cone that also has the leads woven into the upper spider and all of the other things that made this sub so nice to listen to for all of these years. It has 6; 1/2 - 3/4" phillips head bolts that hold the basket on the motor assembly. This is an extremely well built sub that sounded fantastic and I'm not willing to part with it. I'd like to go from dual 4 ohm to dual 2 ohm coils. HEEEEELP!

Bladder bursting bass fan!

i doubt there are =recone(s)= for that sub,......either way you can buy it new for like 30-60$...check out parts express

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Those subs that they sell look nothing like my sub! the motor structure ALONE on my sub weighs about 15-20 lbs.! It has a roughly 9"double stacked vented magnet on it. I tried uploading pics of it, but to no avail!

Bladder bursting bass fan!

Look up psi. Pink star industries if its a 3 inch coil or larger they should be of some help

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

come on-.---get some pictures......

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

we cant do much with out pictures. link to this other site you have them on?

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/