You know I'm gonna be the devils advocate here. But youre buying all these shtf guns and whatnot. How much training do you have to use these effectively? I know everyone thinks its sooo easy to shoot someone or how they are going to act under that intense acute stress. Have you looked into becoming proficient with these weapons? Also, if you have to buy another handgun (for whatever reason since you already have a couple) id buy a glock 17 9mm. Ammo is cheaper, lighter, and if you do your part is just as effective. People are always like, "oh the 9mm is a pussy round" to which i reply, stand right there and let me shoot you im the chest with this pissy round. Suddenly its not so pussy..

personally, thats why i prefer shotguns, no, not practical for carrying in a daily scenario, but if the SHTF, ill carry my Browning Gold 12ga or my 870 all day long (gold would be preferred, less recoil, but requires more cleaning, so maybe my benelli semi). I shoot sporting clays, and hunt pheasant and dove, I'm good with a shotgun, decent with a rifle, OK with a handgun, but if i were to carry one of those, id definitely take some courses first....as far as shotguns though, I've made my way up to A class for NSCA

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

a 9mm barrel can not be changed out for a 45 barrel. however a 45 can be cahnged out for a 9mm

a glock 32 is a 357 sig. shitty round and expensive to boot. its a necked down 40 not a magnum round. The only 357 worth anything is a magnum. also since you live in a commie state you wont be able to get a concealed permit. especially if obama gets another term. shitty i know but it is what it is.

There is nothing wrong wtih a 9mm and instead of spreadign your calibers all over the place meaning you need to buy ammo for multiples buy something chambered in what you already have.

i didn't even notice he's from my shitty state, lol. Obama is fucking us hard. Ive heard good things about the .357auto...i was debating between that, a 9mm and a .40, from what i got from every cop I've talked to, they like the .357

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I dont know many cops who are gun guys to be honest. They just shoot what they are issued. once you start looking into it more you'll find alot of stuff out there that just doesnt make it any better than the 40 at a higher cost to shoot. keep in mind you'll hear one person say it sucks and then another say its the best thing since sliced bread too.

Heres another thing to look at. If the Shit really does hit the fan and you are scrounging for ammo, what are you more likely to find. 9 40 and 45 or 357 sig etc. if you want a 357 sig by all means enjoy it. Ive got a 10mm just because i wanted it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I dont know many cops who are gun guys to be honest. They just shoot what they are issued. once you start looking into it more you'll find alot of stuff out there that just doesnt make it any better than the 40 at a higher cost to shoot. keep in mind you'll hear one person say it sucks and then another say its the best thing since sliced bread too.

Heres another thing to look at. If the Shit really does hit the fan and you are scrounging for ammo, what are you more likely to find. 9 40 and 45 or 357 sig etc. if you want a 357 sig by all means enjoy it. Ive got a 10mm just because i wanted it

trust me, i want the 357 cuz its uncommon, that is one of the reasons, same reason i want a 10mm even though i have a .40 already.

The cop i talked to was had been on the service for 30 years, he had carried .45s, 9mms, .40s and now the .357 He likes that best cuz it has the ammo capacity and a bit more stopping power (he claims). If were talking zombie guns, 9mm all day, fuck, id even go to a .22, that shit is everywhere, just need to hit them in the head right? I got a lil 22 SW target pistol also....

hopefully my grandfather lives for a while, but when he goes, i want one of his 2 .44s

If you want the most power out of your rounds then get the 10mm.... Out of the 9,357,40 and 45 it has the most ass behind it if that is in fact a deciding factor is knockdown power...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I prefer platform and caliber consolidation for SHTF. It's better if you have replacement parts, you'll know all your magazines fit in all the guns, etc.

I personally have a 9mm Springfield XDm (19+1 capacity). I like 9mm because the ammo is so much cheaper than anything besides .22.

If I were to recommend anything for TEOTWAWKI I'd have to go with Glock. Almost everyone has a certified glock armorer course that

can be taken within a few hours of their house. Because the police use it as their weapon, there is sooooo much availability of every part you'd

ever need available right now, on the net. OP, do you have a large stockpile of ammo for every firearm you own? I consider it folly to own less than

a few thousand rounds of ammo for every gun you own. The stores can be sold out of ammo in half a day and if there's any hint from anyone that

resupply will be minimal to nonexistant you have a paperweight. This is all JMO.

IF the SHTF I'm getting a Kel-tech PLR-22, my buddy got one, such a badass little .22, thing looks beastly...hes got a sling and red dot on it, says its real accurate up to 100 yards....

If the SHTF, I'm buying a 9mm glock, full size (i got big hands, full frame guns just fit better in my hands, I'm fucking 6'6, so yeah, big ass hands...) never heard of a glock getting fucked, and 9mm ammo is everywhere. Ill also buy a that PLR-22 like my buddy has (and get a drum mag for it iirc they are available), 22s are cheap as fuck, very plentiful, and if you just need to get one shot in the head, doesn't matter if its a .22 or a .50 does it? And AFAIK kel-tec makes reliable firearms, same guy who designed the tec-9

I prefer platform and caliber consolidation for SHTF. It's better if you have replacement parts, you'll know all your magazines fit in all the guns, etc.

I personally have a 9mm Springfield XDm (19+1 capacity). I like 9mm because the ammo is so much cheaper than anything besides .22.

If I were to recommend anything for TEOTWAWKI I'd have to go with Glock. Almost everyone has a certified glock armorer course that

can be taken within a few hours of their house. Because the police use it as their weapon, there is sooooo much availability of every part you'd

ever need available right now, on the net. OP, do you have a large stockpile of ammo for every firearm you own? I consider it folly to own less than

a few thousand rounds of ammo for every gun you own. The stores can be sold out of ammo in half a day and if there's any hint from anyone that

resupply will be minimal to nonexistant you have a paperweight. This is all JMO.

Yes i do have 1000+ ammo for all my guns getting the glock 17 gen4 and the glock 20 gen3 ! il buy the 40 barrel for the 20 as well since i have way to much ammo in 40 * well still debating on the 20 i can get the 21 for the same price... =x Edited by drome20

You know I'm gonna be the devils advocate here. But youre buying all these shtf guns and whatnot. How much training do you have to use these effectively? I know everyone thinks its sooo easy to shoot someone or how they are going to act under that intense acute stress. Have you looked into becoming proficient with these weapons? Also, if you have to buy another handgun (for whatever reason since you already have a couple) id buy a glock 17 9mm. Ammo is cheaper, lighter, and if you do your part is just as effective. People are always like, "oh the 9mm is a pussy round" to which i reply, stand right there and let me shoot you im the chest with this pissy round. Suddenly its not so pussy..

I have alot of training with pistols and self defense using these, Ive done 3 gun for 4-5 years I shoot 2-3 times a month to keep up on all my skills. i have shot handguns and rifles for 15+ years been around it all my life pretty much

I have alot of training with pistols and self defense using these, Ive done 3 gun for 4-5 years I shoot 2-3 times a month to keep up on all my skills. i have shot handguns and rifles for 15+ years been around it all my life pretty much

So, you're telling me that in your "15 years" of handgun and rifle experience and 4-5 years shooting 3gun, you've never handled a glock or know if there are any aftermarket barrels for them? C'mon now. I know that in that amount of time shooting 3gun you've ran into someone with aftermarket barrels on thier glocks or atleast been around one that a fellow competitior would let you shoot. Also, the fact that you wanted a 454 casul for a SHTF gun is raising some suspiscion as far as your experince goes. lol

but hey more power to ya, I gave you my opinion and so have a bunch of other people here. In the end, it doesnt matter if 100% of the people here tell you that the glock 21 is a better gun as you may hold the 17 and find it superior for you. thats what matters. I always find it funny when people ask if they should buy a certain gun based on others opinions instead of just going to shoot the damn thing themselves.

Anyways, I'm just busting your balls on some things that stood out to me. Nothing personal