Sonic Electronix

I have had there amps. Horrible run hot power hungry and dirty power. Got a sundown amp same size and waa noticably louder and cleaner. Spend the money and buy good products. You get what you pay for

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

40 bucks...... thats a sheet of mdf to make a box.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I recommend under powering them. I've blown them before.

Please never suggest this again.

Not at all correct

May i ask why you say that?

:peepwall:

I recommend under powering them. I've blown them before.

Please never suggest this again.

Not at all correct

May i ask why you say that?

:peepwall:

I have a feeling he was saying that because the likely cause of the MULTIPLE subs blowing he mentioned, we're likely not due to overpowering. Clipping would be where I pointed my finger....

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I had three of these a while back and i also feel you have to be VERY careful about overpowering these as they are not built all that great.

They do get loud off little power and at that price range i guess you cant beat it but i would not recommend the sub as i will have to just suggest to spend like 30 bucks more and get the kicker cvr 12. Much better built and louder, and can take some abuse.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31