what do you do for money????

I build shit.

And run my spl dust facility.

And drink redbull professionally

Also sponsered by marlboro 27's

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I drive Trucks for a living

I work for treadstone

Ok Jason Bourne!! Lol.. Im a senior press operator at an investment casting company called Alcoa. Been there 6 years strong and going! We make cast molds, from small airfoils to large jet blades and generator airfoils!

were the pics pepole this is what makes this thread different

My bad! Lol. But here's one of the Presses I run.

20120711_042123.jpg

Here are some more pictures from my job. Like I said before, I detail cars at a car dealership. This is my dad's (also my boss) 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T. I detailed it yesterday because he is going to take it to a classic car auction to sell it. The reason he has to auction it off is because we are going out of business on the 31st...so I'm not going to be a detailer for much longer....

100_0564.jpg

100_0563.jpg

100_0561.jpg

100_0556.jpg

100_0566.jpg

100_0574.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Considering the facts that i just turned 18 last week i don't have a full time job. I work at a furniture store in Minnesota doing everything from mowing the lawn and building maintain to delivering furniture. I unload trucks that come to the store/warehouse sell furniture assembly , repair and move it around on the show floor. I work 6 days a week 50 hours a week. Also am a student at a 3 hour school so i can school and work. Work is labor intensive but pay is nice.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Archived