Ray Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 I build shit. And run my spl dust facility. And drink redbull professionally Also sponsered by marlboro 27's 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
andale927 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 I work for treadstone Free treadstone turbo for my spec v? Pwease?
mrdavebasshead75 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 I drive Trucks for a living I work for treadstone Ok Jason Bourne!! Lol.. Im a senior press operator at an investment casting company called Alcoa. Been there 6 years strong and going! We make cast molds, from small airfoils to large jet blades and generator airfoils! were the pics pepole this is what makes this thread different My bad! Lol. But here's one of the Presses I run. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141026-2001-bravada-build-2-15supdated/?fromsearch=1 ----old build!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194247-2005-chrysler-300c-buildslowwwww-lol/ -----new build!!
killallblue Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 This is a pic from 2 seconds ago at work Co worker down in the hole I work for ads environmental services Owned by idex
2K XJ Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 Here are some more pictures from my job. Like I said before, I detail cars at a car dealership. This is my dad's (also my boss) 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T. I detailed it yesterday because he is going to take it to a classic car auction to sell it. The reason he has to auction it off is because we are going out of business on the 31st...so I'm not going to be a detailer for much longer.... 1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's C pillar wall @ 29hz ^^^work in progress^^^
05 obs Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 ohh didnt know you wanted pics let me get you some. give me a while to upload them
mitchell830 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 I don't have any pics what I build but I build furniture
xx1 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 I just make decals, stickers, graphics. etc. Uploaded with ImageShack.us audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
dyablo409 Posted July 12, 2012 Author Report Posted July 12, 2012 Some more of my work Hog nose Head we call it that because its the end of an exchanger go figure LOL
MIKE-2U Posted July 12, 2012 Report Posted July 12, 2012 Considering the facts that i just turned 18 last week i don't have a full time job. I work at a furniture store in Minnesota doing everything from mowing the lawn and building maintain to delivering furniture. I unload trucks that come to the store/warehouse sell furniture assembly , repair and move it around on the show floor. I work 6 days a week 50 hours a week. Also am a student at a 3 hour school so i can school and work. Work is labor intensive but pay is nice. 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.