Second Skin Audio

2,000w RMS in a T-Line?

RF4LIFE

Dude a T-line of that magnitude would be fucking EPIC!!!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Depending on the sub you will be fine! i have 6 500 watt tens in my t-line running right around 1k a sub and it has never had a problem!

That right there!!! Do it dude!!!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Could probily make it fit, now why would 2000 kill the 2 12's if there bilt for 2000?

cause there is less back pressure since the internal space of t-lines are gigantic. you'll wreck the subs playing them at rms. plus t-lilnes are much more efficient so you dont even need that much power to begin with.

Depending on the sub you will be fine! i have 6 500 watt tens in my t-line running right around 1k a sub and it has never had a problem!

What amp and subs? What impedance are you wired too?

Not calling you a liar I just wanna know because I have seen a few subs meet death by just giving em RMS in a T-line. Double rms in a T-line means those are some underrated subs and they must be beast.

6-10" in a Tline that box has to be huge.

what truck you got it in? is it a blow through? I always thought that would be cool to do one day. a blow through t line.

:NeedPics:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

The subs are rated for 1000w RMS each, so in a T-Line tuned to 31hz (the subs Fs) how many watts RMS would you run to each ? And as long as I watch it can I run the full 1000w?

What amp are you planning on using?

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

In that case my amp runs about 2000-2500w RMS @ 1 ohm, how many T2's could I do? Like 3 or 4? I haven't ordered them yet so I can get dvc 2 or 4. I just don't want to buy 4 dvc 2 and run them all together at 1 ohm and half power them all? If that makes Sence? I want to use the full power of my amp and I want them to be as loud as possible

Whats the birth sheet at 4ohm and 2ohm? Did you get one of the ones that acutally makes more power at 2ohms cus that would be cool. I would bet that the 2-12's couldnt take 2k in the tline let alone 2450. Maybe 4, but you would have to build a box for 4.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived