SnowDrifter Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 I can't quote on mobile.. But if she freaks you out, report her to the police. Document everything and it shouldn't be an issue. You can also get new plates. But IMHO, she just changed her mind on the purchase. Ignore her ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
HunterJohnson Posted July 10, 2012 Author Report Posted July 10, 2012 Another funny thing I sold mine for 100 bucks also. I talked to a cop. Idk where your from I'm in oc, ca but the cop said if they checked it out and agreed and paid you they legally take responsibilty for it being sold as is because you did not tell them it was brand new I'm in Los Angeles! Lol wanna buy the macbook. But seriously yeah what youre makes sense I can't quote on mobile.. But if she freaks you out, report her to the police. Document everything and it shouldn't be an issue. You can also get new plates. But IMHO, she just changed her mind on the purchase. Ignore her For sure, lol we need a thread "official I sold something on craigslist now that ***** wants her money back. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
bobobass Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 Problem is shes got my license plate/car make model and color, and knows the city I live it. She seems like a physcopath and I'm not trying to get my shit destroyed over $100 that's why I'm offering the refund. But what's weird is she won't meet at the police station after she wants to call the cops on me. Just sharing my cool story bro. Btw pretty weird how many people just posted that, I think people need to take precausions selling on craigslist now I would just tell them to meet at where you want or they don't get the refund. 2000 Subaru outback 2.5l Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub front stage: tbd subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18" amp: Audio que 1200d
Kingcuong5o4 Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 I'll buy the Mac book if you buy the sub lol here's an ad of him posting it on Craigslist http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/3126986036.html and because I told him I talked to a garden grove cop he wants to make a case in la county maybe I'll see you there
TrentonLong Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 Well i would give he the money back, because i would not what her to come to my house and brake my crap over $100.
Kingcuong5o4 Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 Well i would give he the money back, because i would not what her to come to my house and brake my crap over $100. That's where I messed up now I scared of getting my stuff messed up over 100 bucks lesson learned not to meet at home
HunterJohnson Posted July 10, 2012 Author Report Posted July 10, 2012 Well i would give he the money back, because i would not what her to come to my house and brake my crap over $100. thats the plan i have no idea who she is. Problem is shes got my license plate/car make model and color, and knows the city I live it. She seems like a physcopath and I'm not trying to get my shit destroyed over $100 that's why I'm offering the refund. But what's weird is she won't meet at the police station after she wants to call the cops on me. Just sharing my cool story bro. Btw pretty weird how many people just posted that, I think people need to take precausions selling on craigslist now I would just tell them to meet at where you want or they don't get the refund. great idea I'll do that. Idk who she's gonna bring I met with her "cousin" the first time who knows who she's with Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
HunterJohnson Posted July 10, 2012 Author Report Posted July 10, 2012 Well i would give he the money back, because i would not what her to come to my house and brake my crap over $100. That's where I messed up now I scared of getting my stuff messed up over 100 bucks lesson learned not to meet at home I never meet at my house anymore. Always 5-10 minutes away or more, can't take the chance people can be nuts Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
TrentonLong Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 Well i would give he the money back, because i would not what her to come to my house and brake my crap over $100. thats the plan i have no idea who she is. Problem is shes got my license plate/car make model and color, and knows the city I live it. She seems like a physcopath and I'm not trying to get my shit destroyed over $100 that's why I'm offering the refund. But what's weird is she won't meet at the police station after she wants to call the cops on me. Just sharing my cool story bro. Btw pretty weird how many people just posted that, I think people need to take precausions selling on craigslist now I would just tell them to meet at where you want or they don't get the refund. great idea I'll do that. Idk who she's gonna bring I met with her "cousin" the first time who knows who she's with Like you said before meat at the po po shop and if she dose not what to, well then she is shit outof luck(sol)
Kingcuong5o4 Posted July 10, 2012 Report Posted July 10, 2012 Look up there numbers online or Craigslist to see if they scam or something I just looked up my guys number and he's selling stuff from iPod touch to adult diapers and pills? Sounds like he in need of money hence trying to make me pay him for a sub he broke
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.