Sonic Electronix

Hey guys so I've been searching around for a tonneau cover for my truck and i cant find one. The thing is I want a fiberglass hardtop tonneau cover and every place i email say they dont have and dont make hard top covers for my truck fml. So what i want to know is if there is anyone on this forum that knows someone who does custom covers or shit i might try and make one myself! but i dont have a damn clue on how to go about making one

Just so you guys know its a 1979 gmc pickup with a stepside shortbed

Edited by cosmo10292

I used to be in that business, we used to custom order stuff for ANYTHING. I can't remember the name of the company. Ill email my old boss and let you know.

hey bro thanks alot! i just dont want "velcro or buttons" protecting my bed with a speaker box plus batts from water sun thief's etc.. lol

Probaly be cheap make one? Shocks n brackets retro fit $250? Materials?$500.maybe highit priced.i would.

seriously thinking about it but i dont really have any fiberglass skills lol im gonna learn tho! ill start with something small like my pillars haha :D

I used to be in that business, we used to custom order stuff for ANYTHING. I can't remember the name of the company. Ill email my old boss and let you know.

hey bro thanks alot! i just dont want "velcro or buttons" protecting my bed with a speaker box plus batts from water sun thief's etc.. lol

Naw, it would be fg or alum, color matched if you have your paint code.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Naw, it would be fg or alum, color matched if you have your paint code.

thats exactly what i was looking for and its gonna get re painted any way im looking at a metallic gun metal grey