150 amps made up with baterries. Does that mean there amp hours need to add up to that ? And did you factor in my d3400 starter battery?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

you have the right idea Kranny

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Im now lost, but I'm interested in this thread, since I'm trying to get my electrical squared away. How do you figure out how much you really draw? How do you then figure out what you need? Just add up output of your alt plus Ah from your batteries?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Im now lost, but I'm interested in this thread, since I'm trying to get my electrical squared away. How do you figure out how much you really draw? How do you then figure out what you need? Just add up output of your alt plus Ah from your batteries?

well the equation for Watts is AmpsxVolts

so if you have a 3500watt system and your car idles at 14V, you'll need 250amps which comes from the alternator.

but you also have to figure in the draws from the stock electricals of the car itself.

the actual draw of the amp is something you have to take a multimeter to, these people on here are just guessing how efficient that amp is at .5 ohms

so if you have a 3500watt system and your car idles at 14V, you'll need 250amps which comes from the alternator.

but you also have to figure in the draws from the stock electricals of the car itself.

the actual draw of the amp is something you have to take a multimeter to, these people on here are just guessing how efficient that amp is at .5 ohms

i knew P=VI

I was trying to figure out what the amps are really drawing....to figure out efficiency.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i knew P=VI

I was trying to figure out what the amps are really drawing....to figure out efficiency.

well you cant really know how efficient amps are unless you clamp them.

At. 5 you should factor for about 600 amps of draw. For about an additional 300 watts or so.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

At. 5 you should factor for about 600 amps of draw. For about an additional 300 watts or so.

So 600 amps , subtract 200 (80%) of my alt and thats 400 amps left. soo where do i get that 400 from ?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd