Sundown Audio

Leaving my amp in the trunk with no subs

Ray-ban

OK, what if i unplug the remote wire and remove wires that lead from amp to subs? will that be as good as removing the fuse? because i dont know how to remove the fuse at the battery.

just pull it out. lol

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

OK, what if i unplug the remote wire and remove wires that lead from amp to subs? will that be as good as removing the fuse? because i dont know how to remove the fuse at the battery.

Wut? You can't be serious...

I actually am serious!

I would rather ask all my questions here then act like i know what im doing and blow my amp, burn my car, or whatever the worst case scenario is.

Just remove the remote wire, and double check that the amp is off. If you follow the power wire their should be a fuse in the power run, if not, you need one, or else you have more chances of fire hazards. Remove the fuse and it cuts all the power from the amp.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Just remove the remote wire your good

Make sure you do this tho haveing an amp sit idle for days is onne of the worst things you can do to an amo

Is that actually bad? If you have the gain down it shouldnt be a problem... should it?

yes, amps dont like having power and searching for signal to put out that just isnt there, i dont know the reasoning behind it, but i know they really dont like it.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.