eibach makes some springs that lower that thing like 1/4 inch lol... the deal is they are stiffer so you can run some 19" wheels on it!!!

I think I can fit 20s under there as it sits now. I may just try it and see. A stiffer ride wouldnt be bad as long as i get that feeling of top heaviness to go away =D

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

• 1 month later...

Hey Burrito, I have an 05' Durango SLT and I really want to bag it.... any suggestions or experience with this model? I havent really found any customized newer Durango's yet... also I will have alot of weight in the rear,

go to the air bags/hydrolics thread... this is not really my niche.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Im thinking that after reading over 200 sections on here since i joined that when i get off papers i might have to move to sac... :D, There just doesnt seem to be any ''decent'' shops in my area(not for audio/video/suspension/or anything else)...seems that the west coast is calling

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

• 1 year later...

hey jeff, i would like to know how steve got the rear of his tahoe to sit so low on the 26's , i have the same wheels with same drop, and i was just wondering if there was anything he did to the suspension to make it sit right on the tires , thanks

youre kidding right. how about you check out his youtube page or maybe the just meade section. jesus.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

youre kidding right. how about you check out his youtube page or maybe the just meade section. jesus.

im sorry i wasnt clear on my last post, i meant before he had the air ride, when he just had the djm drop on the tahoe , i was wondering if he had to "modify" the drop to make it a 6" or better drop in the rear

im sorry i wasnt clear on my last post, i meant before he had the air ride, when he just had the djm drop on the tahoe , i was wondering if he had to "modify" the drop to make it a 6" or better drop in the rear

add 1500 lbs in the back and you can get that drop too. lol check out meades section. I will bet there is everything in there.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.