DC Sound Lab

In B4 rat turd pics from inside the box. Sorry to hear about the problem brother. Time to do some investigating.

Its B-E-F-O-R-E not b4, we speak English not bingo :/

Trenton I've seen you spell "does" wrong, you can't give tips on proper english.

How long ago was that? I've got a lot better at spelling :jon: Lol.

EDIT:

As stated below: Its i've not iv. :thanx: Ill just stop now

Edited by TrentonLong

In B4 rat turd pics from inside the box. Sorry to hear about the problem brother. Time to do some investigating.

Trenton I've seen you spell "does" wrong, you can't give tips on proper english.

How long ago was that? iv got a lot better at spelling :jon: Lol.

I've not iv. If you are going to say that your spelling has gotten better, then at least make sure you spell everything in that sentence correctly.

How long ago was that? iv got a lot better at spelling :jon: Lol.

I've not iv. If you are going to say that your spelling has gotten better, then at least make sure you spell everything in that sentence correctly.

Lol ok ill just stop now.

spelling-before.jpg

That's funny, coming from YOU especially. My grammar and spelling is perfectly fine. Your lack of punctuation also leaves a little to be desired. Its is IT'S, and there should be a comma after the word English, to represent a pause. Good enough sweetheart?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

If you think it could have possibly been hitting the leads then pull the wire out of the terminal holes and zip tie them down flat.

I pulled them down and I taped them together. It's playing again. Just have some alternator whine. I have not had any luck whatsoever here lately.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock