1X MECA/DBDRA/IASCA 8/4/12

No your not James..lol..I feel like I have a good start with it, but Im still trying to catch up to your Jetta. I was kind of spoiled to hear that. Your whole mid range is so much more dynamic then mine is at this point. Im just trying to get it dialed in and hopefully pull some more life out of it

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

my jetta is different again lol.

i have a sp4 15 substage and all mille 3 way now instead of my mix and matched mille/voce setup and a different deck as well.

and all audison amps :)

Jetta sounds like shit.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

how come you swapped out? just for the heck of it? i thought the old stuff sounded really good

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

the sub was never going to stay, it was just there to have some bass fill, i hated the sound of it all around in the box i had it in. The fronts i just changed the 3 just because i can see the 3 and i didn't want miss-matched equipment. it sounded nice i just didn't like knowing it wasn't the same as my mid bass and tweets. It cost me to change something that probably sounds no different whatsoever, but it still bothered me. Deck had to change because 3way the 80prs wouldn't give me the proper crossover settings i needed to get the snap i liked out of my 3" mid-ranges.

Deck had to change because 3way the 80prs wouldn't give me the proper crossover settings i needed to get the snap i liked out of my 3" mid-ranges.

either I still dont know how to use mine, or I cant get my desired 3way slopes and stuff either. Can the deck slope on both ends? And in 3way mode, for Highs the crossover point only goes to 200hz, is that as high as it goes? Thats one of my main issues right now.

the sub was never going to stay, it was just there to have some bass fill, i hated the sound of it all around in the box i had it in

I ported that Hertz 12 and it seems to be doing ok, but certain songs I feel like I should have sealed the sub

My whole system is mismatched, I would prefer for it not to be, but I cant afford much change at this point. Im going to eventually swap the mids out, but thats only because Im not satisfied with the sound tho, and not necessarily because they are mismatched to the other system pieces

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

Archived