Banned people. What's the reason most the time?

rule v3.6-a section 2

12) thou has to given no reason to banneth the dumbasses for reason given are un-necessary in thee world. If tho keep smart and no piss off mods nor post dumbeth chit then thou will not feel the rath of tho hammer or the sword for that matter. For tho sword come quick without notice and is very deadly

Thanks for asking and have a wonderful day

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

rule v3.6-a section 2

12) thou has to given no reason to banneth the dumbasses for reason given are un-necessary in thee world. If tho keep smart and no piss off mods nor post dumbeth chit then thou will not feel the rath of tho hammer or the sword for that matter. For tho sword come quick without notice and is very deadly

Thanks for asking and have a wonderful day

:ninja:

hahaha!!! :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I think they've got me for being racist and talking shit to a mod...also I think for making some perverted comments toward a pic of someons gf

x2 on the racist thing. and for playing rent a mod LOL

yea just being unhelpful assholes pretty much. a one mr steve meade banned this kid because i made a post with pictures of my build and the kid was talking shit about my capcell saying it was a power cap and just being a dickhole

I think they've got me for being racist and talking shit to a mod...also I think for making some perverted comments toward a pic of someons gf

lol all things you should be banned for lol did you learn your lesson?lol

Archived