i'll give my standard response to this.

Ewwwww, chrome.

i think its really a matter of preference now days they are all prett equal ( except IE that shit still sucks)

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Ewwwww, chrome.

i think its really a matter of preference now days they are all prett equal ( except IE that shit still sucks)

You do realize google makes money off of data mining for targeted advertising right?

Ewwwww, chrome.

You do realize google makes money off of data mining for targeted advertising right?

yes i know how google ad's work. im not trying to argue for or against google chrome im just saying for your average user it is an option.

let me rephrase my statement they are all pretty equal in terms of feature (standard not add-ons) speed, memory usage and general reliability (i use reliability in the sense that they all run smoothly and are'nt constantly crashing). therefore for most people it is a matter of preference.

Edited by Maebros

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

OP

Nginx (pronounced “Engine-X”) is an open source Web server and a reverse proxy server for HTTP, SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols, with a strong focus on high concurrency, performance and low memory usage. It is licensed under a BSD-like license and it runs on Unix, Linux, BSD variants, Mac OS X, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX and Microsoft Windows.[4]

Looks like you got shoved behind a proxy somehow.. the real question is who done it and why/how.

Open Internet Options in Control Panel. Click over to the "Connections" tab. Make sure your homepage is set to what you want and then hit "LAN Settings" down bottom. Now check to be sure "Automatically Detect Settings" is highlighted.

2j5fe51.png

2utthyu.png

eqxaif.png

4kz4lf.png

3442nnq.png

Once you verify that, head over to http://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download.php and download Malwarebytes. Install it and run it. It'll scan your machine for any malware it can find that might be causing the issue and eradicate it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt