Thinking Of Getting A Job At Best Buy

the problem with working at ccity was that I couldn't save up enough money to get what I wanted from kicker. Luckily I was really tight with my manager and I ended up getting another job at the Exxon Refinery down here and stay working at Ccity on weekends. I saved up enough money in a week and a half to make my order: 2 kicker l7 15s, ZX2500.1, and 1/0 AWG power kit - 900 shipped :blink:

I start school at LSU again next week and I'm goin back to my job at CCIty, Lookin to make another order. got to get 4 l7s for my tahoe.

the problem with working at ccity was that I couldn't save up enough money to get what I wanted from kicker. Luckily I was really tight with my manager and I ended up getting another job at the Exxon Refinery down here and stay working at Ccity on weekends. I saved up enough money in a week and a half to make my order: 2 kicker l7 15s, ZX2500.1, and 1/0 AWG power kit - 900 shipped :blink:

I start school at LSU again next week and I'm goin back to my job at CCIty, Lookin to make another order. got to get 4 l7s for my tahoe.

don't forget to order some components for your mids and highs :lol:

don't forget to order some components for your mids and highs :lol:

Yea I'm getting a set of SS, 200 bucks. HAHAHAHA

ccity also has 75% off of everything MTX, nasty discounts on polk and eclipse. Some other stuff too. Only problem is like I said. They really don't pay you enough to order what you want

Thats an awesome discount. Any idea on what best buy does? Im contemplateing it myself.

same stuff, diff brands, I think best buy does alpine and rf. Kicker is in both I think. One of my friends that worked at best buy had 4 type r 10s on some rf amps in his impala. He just picked up a solo x 12.

same stuff, diff brands, I think best buy does alpine and rf. Kicker is in both I think. One of my friends that worked at best buy had 4 type r 10s on some rf amps in his impala. He just picked up a solo x 12.

No best buy around me doesent sell kicker but what im getting at is does anyone know how much the discount is?

the discount is cost plus 5%. you will pay 5% over what it costs best buy to get it for. in car audio it helps alot. the RF P3's with the discount are around $90. and the type R's are a little more. and no best buy does not sell kicker, if one in anybody are does find out what the store number is that sells it for me

----reference's----

meade916