I have 2,000$. I want four black 24" Rims. What are the cheapest yet best rims.

Make sure we get the cheapest price? Uhh are you going to pay us to find shit for you?

Do some research. I'll tell you which ones I think look the best. But fuck doing the research for you.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

X2 especially when your some new guy that had contributed nothing of value yet.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

And for 2k I hope you already have tires or a separate budget because you're looking at another 2k just in tires.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

i can get 6s with tires for under 2 bands brand new. Check ebay for the cheapest price, as far as google. I know i picked up some brand new 28s with tires for 4 bands and they were bad ass. So i know damn well you can get em for atleast 1600 with tires. I had a caprice with 4's on it priced a set of tires from firestone in my hometown they wanted 2000 dollars for i forget the name and brand but they were good tires, found em on the internet brand new bought all 4 for 800 dollars. You have to do research.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

i can get 6s with tires for under 2 bands brand new. Check ebay for the cheapest price, as far as google. I know i picked up some brand new 28s with tires for 4 bands and they were bad ass. So i know damn well you can get em for atleast 1600 with tires. I had a caprice with 4's on it priced a set of tires from firestone in my hometown they wanted 2000 dollars for i forget the name and brand but they were good tires, found em on the internet brand new bought all 4 for 800 dollars. You have to do research.

I think I'll stick to legit tires. Those aren't something you want to cheap out on.

If I buy nitto's, I want nitto's not neettoes.

under construction

u hate c-fizzy?