A pic after you glassed it would help..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

im asking should i glass the whole door or just the lower section lol. Thats all i really need to know i just dont want to have to do extra work if i stopped at the bottom with fiberglass then it looks all effed up....

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

ok that wats up ya the top aint removeable less i melt the plastic back and pull it off then put it back on somehow. anybody got ideas how after i melt the plastic apart to put it back together?

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I havent done much work with fiberglass so I might be sounding stupid but if this was metal as in body repair I would glass up too the body lines . Or if doing the whole you should be able to tape up fabric part and not need to take it off its not that large of an area and its not structural to the door panel ,which you want to glass and strengthen if you go that route.

the top should be held in with a melted post that rivits in to the panel. You can drill these (only the melted part) out and epoxy it back together or glue a bolt backwards or threads into the post. Your going to have to get creative.

Also is that door covered in factory brown vinyl now? your going to have to remove that is you want your resin/filler to stick.

Edited by Sinewave

I may not slam trunks anymore....but my trunk still slams.

ya i know i am going to have to remove that vinyl shit or drill alof of holes in it so the fiberglass will stick. I might be able to get by with scuffing it up real good but i dont know exactly if that will work. Ok i took a solder gun and unsolderd the plastic on the bottom where it was plastic welded so i should be able to do the same on the top up there just didnt know what kind of product would work best as to bond it back together or if i could heat the plastic up and get it back in there. Thanks for all the help everybody i am waiting on my new air staple gun to get here then ill be ready.