The subs would have enough room i believe because my bottom length where they will be mounted will be 13 inches possibly more and the top of the box i want to be 3 to 4 inches where i want the port to come out my max across will be 60 inches and where the tranny comes up the bend in the back of my seats i am going to go around and then all the way back down to the floor again.

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

That should work pretty well, but you'll have more volume than you need if you go that far to the floor and that high up the back of the cab. You don't want too much air to those subs. You also won't be able to measure the volume of that weird area of the floor hump region, until you've made some kind of fiberglass shell and filled it with packing peanuts(easy way to check volume) to see what you have to work with right there. You should only need about 2 cubes net for those subs, not 3-3.5 like you will likely have if you use all the space you're referring to. I'm just trying to help, and I have the behind the seats measurements memorized I've crunched so many numbers for boxes back there.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

That should work pretty well, but you'll have more volume than you need if you go that far to the floor and that high up the back of the cab. You don't want too much air to those subs. You also won't be able to measure the volume of that weird area of the floor hump region, until you've made some kind of fiberglass shell and filled it with packing peanuts(easy way to check volume) to see what you have to work with right there. You should only need about 2 cubes net for those subs, not 3-3.5 like you will likely have if you use all the space you're referring to. I'm just trying to help, and I have the behind the seats measurements memorized I've crunched so many numbers for boxes back there.

so do you think i should just ignore the hump and run the box normal without it going way down there or go down and cut the top shorter?

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

I think you should run the VOLUME of the box above the hump, but trim the box all the way to the floor. That's what I did to make it look clean. I ran my port differently than you are planning on though.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Porting into the side of the truck is good but only if it has 3-4" of room before the panel otherwise you will choke it

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

where do you guys think i should run the port then?

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

Just Installed my new stinger voltmeter at 3AM last night :) and a dead battery :)

3942447f.jpg

4e66bfc0.jpg

0b179c2b.jpg

5361d7c7.jpg

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

Port out the side Probly passenger side so you don't ever hear the port noise if there is any

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

Archived