Heres a link to his build log. Ive built the last 4 boxes in the build log. Haha. But the last 2 boxes will get you a good idea of what you can fit behind the seats.

The box with the two level 3 dc 10s is something i would love to do. might have to make the depth a little more deeper but it would work great. and it put up a great score.

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

I'm glad to see that voltmeter at 12.4 instead of 10.2 :P do you have a screen cap of your tuning for that box?

That box was made too big by accident Miles has a idea for my 10s and hopefully can get some help with how to build it. he made a box that would work great for my truck for someone else and put up some great scores.

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

That box is 4" at the top and 10" at the bottom. Theres honestly enough room for some lvl 5's. Haha. But, it does amazing. This guy is shooting for a 49 or a 50 by the end of the season. A 147.5 is VERY good off 2 10's and 2000 watts.

That box is 4" at the top and 10" at the bottom. Theres honestly enough room for some lvl 5's. Haha. But, it does amazing. This guy is shooting for a 49 or a 50 by the end of the season. A 147.5 is VERY good off 2 10's and 2000 watts.

do you think you can help me make a box like that like send a cut sheet or whatever or like a sketch up of what the inside looks like and stuff and what measurements i should use? I would really really appreciate it man!

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

in my single cab, i made a 3.2 cubic box, tuned to around 29-30, for 2 ascendant audio chaos

SDC11239-1.jpg

SDC11258-1.jpg

SDC11257.jpg

maybe there was a better design than this one, but i really like it, and it hits the lows very well,

Yes i built the box for a customer of mine. I'll get pictures monday since all i have is my phone right now. Box ended up being 2.5 cubes net with 36 sq in of port tuned to 38 hz. Youll learn quick that tuning high in a single cab will still get you low. My old personal box for 2 dd1510's tuned at 40 hz was doing 142's at 25 hz. Sub position is your choice. But put them together whereever you decide to cut the holes in the box.

I'm tuned mid-33s...it'll get down.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Thanks for adding the picture on here. And you can tune lower in a single cab, youll just lose output from 38 hz and up. I used to have a fi bl 12 in my dodge tuned to 29 hz. And it was a BEAST at the really low end, but lacked above 40 hz. Ive found the design for his 2 10's is the best design you can do for really high numbers, while still being a full musical box. Ive been working exclusively with single cabs for 7 years, so trust me when i say go with this sub and port orientation and you wont be disappointed.

If you could also add the other picture of the other side to show the step up in the box id appreciate it. Phone wont let md do anything.

Hey miles i just sent you a PM about some stuff let me know if you can help with any of it.

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s