SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

Holy crap dude, are you able to reuse ANY of that wood?? I guess it's better to change up now rather then wait till you're done! Looking forward to updates!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Holy crap dude, are you able to reuse ANY of that wood?? I guess it's better to change up now rather then wait till you're done! Looking forward to updates!

No I can't. Most of it split anyway. It wouldn't work with my new dimensions anyway.

If you are not using the what appears to be drop down under the xterra cover why not use the space? If you bring the xterra to the TDH show I can sit and go through some idea with you.

If you are not using the what appears to be drop down under the xterra cover why not use the space? If you bring the xterra to the TDH show I can sit and go through some idea with you.

I would definitely use it there just isn't much under it to use. I should be bringing it I've got a little bit of cash set aside for gas to get there so I should be bringing it along.

I commented somewhere in this thread a long time ago. I just got cause up again, whew. Build on brother, build on. I like your wire management, very clean.

Thanks for checking up on it man. Yeah I need some more deadner tape for the speaker wires I'm running now lol.

I would definitely use it there just isn't much under it to use. I should be bringing it I've got a little bit of cash set aside for gas to get there so I should be bringing it along.

Think of it this way if it gains you 1 cube that is 1 cube you did not have already and can use!

No worries send them over I'll help you out. Better to start over now then to do it later.

Told you those tweets were beast lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Nice progression here man! Sucks to see all the work into that wall go out but the next one will be much better I'm sure.

Id recommend using the storage space for some more room like funky said.

Wiring looks great man. The deadener was a good idea, its a pain to even get gorilla tape to hold down wires.

Archived