Second Skin Audio

how to wire 6 10s

ZachG

I need a wiring diagram to wire 6 svc4 10s.

Can anyone link me to a page or show me one? I would like to see if its possible for 2ohms or see what I can wire them to

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

6 SVC drivers with Voice Coils in Parallel:

All woofer (+) to the amp (+). All woofer (-) to the amp (-) connections.

4 Ohm Subwoofers: 0.67 Ohm

Ehh is there anything else I can wire to... Or what would it be if I ran 3 to a amp

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Series them in pairs (3 pairs - 8 ohms per pair), then parallel the 3 pairs to get 2.67 ohms.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Ehh is there anything else I can wire to... Or what would it be if I ran 3 to a amp

If you are really doing this a 0.5 ohm stable capable amp will fo great, many 1 ohm stable Sundown amps will work perfectly with 0.7 ohm.

I think that would be your best bet.

If you are really doing this a 0.5 ohm stable capable amp will fo great, many 1 ohm stable Sundown amps will work perfectly with 0.7 ohm.

Rockford wiring diagram says I can do 3 svc4 subs at 1.34ohm so all I need is 2 1ohm stable amps right

& if you saw my other post with this new build I'm focusing on low wattage and lots of cone area and motor force

Rockford wiring diagram says I can do 3 svc4 subs at 1.34ohm so all I need is 2 1ohm stable amps right

& if you saw my other post with this new build I'm focusing on low wattage and lots of cone area and motor force

if you do two amps then you need to make sure that they are strappable

just curious, how much power do you want to run?

if you are asking this question on here I don't feel you need to run 6 subs or it would just be a waste of time. are you building a box for them? how much power too? usually when people do bigger builds they have done some research before jumping right in. this is kinda basic. not trying to be a dick but are you really prepared to do a build with 6 subs?

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

The point of this is to stay under 1k rms.

& If I run 2 amps I will do 3 subs in a seperate chamber then the others and get a second set of rcas

No you dont, you can just gain match.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived