Look At What I Got This Chick To Do .............

im the only little perv here who wants to see it? :)

make that 2 perv's who wanna see it :D. i love foreign girls. pics or she doesnt exist! ;)

and no offense...but i've seen some 'non knowledgable' posts of that 1400. tho you're still over the requirement

EDIT: oh and btw datbenz...your sig...carmen is fucking HOT

well she's down for it. we all gotta wait until wednesday for the goodies. i am gonna take the one like the topic starter except i am gonna try to spell steve meade designs, then im takin a "naughty" one probably wont be able to post it because i am not in the 18+ section

----reference's----

meade916

well she's down for it. we all gotta wait until wednesday for the goodies. i am gonna take the one like the topic starter except i am gonna try to spell steve meade designs, then im takin a "naughty" one probably wont be able to post it because i am not in the 18+ section

hmm I can preview it and post it for ya bro!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

shit he dont care if ya p.m. them to us trust me its all good! I wouldnt lead ya wrong youngsta!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ill clear it with meade just to cover my own ass. i dont wanna get kicked off, if he said it cool them i can pm it to you guys

we have already discussed this matter... go ahead and forward that pic to roscoe for an official review. Steve says theres no guarantees though, but we are on your side so go for it! B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

we have already discussed this matter... go ahead and forward that pic to roscoe for an official review. Steve says theres no guarantees though, but we are on your side so go for it! B)

all right roscoe when i take the pics i will send you the x-rated one. hopefully they wont end up on youtube though lol

----reference's----

meade916

Archived