REVOofRustler Posted February 22, 2013 Author Report Posted February 22, 2013 very clean, looks great... love me some dodge haha Thank you! We need to get some more Dodge builds goin on here! see im not the only one who thinks leds would be BA in there! I think it would be pretty sick too! I just don't have money for it right now! like $10 for your favorite IR controller and ill give ya some of my leds for like $5. as long as you don't take all of them lol but knowing you, you're just gonna say it'll give ya something to do in the future haha Maybe later I just need to have it together by Saturday so I can finally get my truck metered! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Twostrokeking Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 That's talent righg there. Looks amazing. Gonna be very clean. I want to do something similar with 2 15s this addiction is expensive My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
REVOofRustler Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 That's talent righg there. Looks amazing. Gonna be very clean. I want to do something similar with 2 15s this addiction is expensive It seriously does mean a lot to hear stuff like that! Thanks man! And I really wish I had not gotten so sucked in. If only I had gotten into something that was free... Anyways.... Onto some more pictures!!! Here's how the port turned out There's a little strip of primer that ended up not getting painted, but it's not too bad And then it was onto putting the amp rack in. I started by putting the shelves on the rack It was a bit rainy, so I had to figure out a way of staying out of the rain... Getting power cable cut to length And getting fuse blocks in place I also carpeted these guys. They're not visible with everything put in, but they were more for practice Amp rack in I had to hack up my back rest a bit for it to fit. I'll probably end up cutting a piece of mdf and wrapping it in carpet to cover up the plastic Got the power wire all ran. I'm gonna be adding another run from the front to the back once I get the Mezzos Running wire to the BC2000D shelf (I'm sure you can tell that I like blue and black... hehehe) Putting on the battery terminals Getting the BC2000D all wired up Zip ties are amazing... Folds up nicely And then I threw in the C1100.4 Battery hooked up I can even fit my jack and tools back there! Got the top on. Starting to look like something finally! And then with the front on! The amps slide out pretty nicely. There are a couple spots where the sliders catch on the carpet a bit, so I'll have to fix that later. And then I needed to put the box in. First I needed terminals There she is! I like this picture... I also like the location of the sub now... And its all ready for the meet tomorrow! I'm really happy with how this thing has turned out! The sliders work great and the amps stayed in place when I took a test drive. The new box is also pretty sweet! It's not quite as loud as the old one, but it hits lows really well. I'm not sure how low it can actually play, but I played a song that hit 26 and it still had quite a bit of authority. I'll try to get some better pictures of it all tomorrow in the day light, but for now I think I'm gonna go to sleep. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Srh_rider12 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 oh damn jealously level maxed out over here! lol you sir have some amazing design and building skills Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137987-04-chevy-silverado-build/page__fromsearch__1
Twostrokeking Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 That turned out so clean man. Great job My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
pintich Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 damn that turned out sexy as hell! great work.
REVOofRustler Posted February 24, 2013 Author Report Posted February 24, 2013 That turned out so clean man. Great job Thanks again! Haha damn that turned out sexy as hell! great work. Thank you! I went to the meet today! There were some nice setups there, and I heard my first 150! My truck was one of the quietest there, but it still recieved quite a few compliments. I tried metering and I only pulled off a 132.4 at 42 hz. That was just after trying two different songs, so I think I'll have to do a bit of testing so I can find my peak and then go from there. The low tuning definitely isn't helping though. Anyways, here a few more pictures of the amp rack with better lighting! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
321slapinbass Posted February 24, 2013 Report Posted February 24, 2013 looks damn good! love the way the battery looks with the black trim around it. 2000 Dodge Durango Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm Mids + Highs - PRV Audio Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4 Headunit - Alpine CDE-100 Equalizer - Clarion EQS746 Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0 Alternator - Singer 250A 147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash 147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos
REVOofRustler Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 looks damn good! love the way the battery looks with the black trim around it. Thanks! I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out with the exception of the carpet being peeled back from the sliders. I'll definitely be fixing that once I get my Mezzos in. My truck has picked up a bit more flex on the lows. If the weather is good, I'll try to get a good video of it tomorrow between my classes. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
REVOofRustler Posted February 26, 2013 Author Report Posted February 26, 2013 I got some time in between my classes today and I put together a video. Let me know what you guys think! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.