it's so funny. my buddy has the same trim/model truck as you with the same color. kinda trippy

My brother in law got a Dakota a few months that's also exactly like mine. The only difference is that his has the 3.9L but mine has the 4.7L. It must be a pretty popular truck/trim/color!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Well thanks to SnowDrifter, I finally got some numbers for my truck!

This is sealed - 136.4 @ 29hz

P1170101.jpg

And this is with the driver side window open - 137.0 @ 26hz

P1170102.jpg

Before today, I thought I was peaking somewhere in the upper 30hz range, and I was hoping I would be able to get close to a 140. However, I think I'm actually happier with my 137 considering it's at 26hz!

And it looks like I might be getting my Mezzos sometime within the next couple weeks! Crescendo has given out tracking numbers and they're saying that everything will be shipped by Wednesday of next week!

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

I need a termlab session. .. guy that was suppose to hook me up has been running the mic cable through peoples windows and having them roll it up... needless to say his 650 dollar term lab is fucked because he is a moron.....

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I need a termlab session. .. guy that was suppose to hook me up has been running the mic cable through peoples windows and having them roll it up... needless to say his 650 dollar term lab is fucked because he is a moron.....

I'd love to see some numbers on your truck! I watched some of the videos of it today and it looks violent!

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

Yeah I am happy with it.. just need a alt and retune everything with a scope and ill be done for a while

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

• 2 weeks later...

Nice numbers man. Nice to see something huh?

It is really nice! It may not be massively loud, but it's still nice having some actual numbers I can throw around.

Like the rims man, I did mine a while back on the dakota and congrats on the score.

Thanks! The plasti dip seems to be holding up pretty well so far. It's been a couple weeks now and you can tell that there's some brake dust on the front wheels, but it's not nearly as bad as when the wheels were silver. I'll have to go out and see how easy it is to get them cleaned up again.

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

Archived