CaptainzPlanetz Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 So I just picked up a Ps3 yesterday, and need some suggestions on games, looking mostly for suggestions on PS3 exclusives The games I have so far for it are Uncharted 1-3 God of War 1/2 HD Collection God of War 3 Motor Storm The Amazing Spiderman Tales of Grace f(I am a sucker for the Tales series) Need for Speed: The Run FF13/13-2 I am more so into the RPG/JRPG games, but will take any suggestions on some great PS3 exclusives ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
flashlight_65 Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 Metal Gear Solid 4 Resident Evil 5 Call of Duty 2/3/Black Ops Assassins Creed My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
KiKaZz74 Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 Mw3, bf3, midnight club los angeles, killzone 3 My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
One Way Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 infamous 1 and 2 are ps3 exclusive and are pretty good games. you should look into it T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
CaptainzPlanetz Posted July 20, 2012 Author Report Posted July 20, 2012 Thanks so far guys, will look into getting Infamous/MGS4, about Call of Duty/BF3 I have all of those on 360 already as well as the Assassins Creed's, I have been thinking of DL'ing some PS1 classics, besides the Final Fantasy's what are some other good RPG's on there, I heard that Legend of the Dragoon is a good one ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Reecyb-Uk Posted September 2, 2012 Report Posted September 2, 2012 Test drive unlimited 2 is a good game. You should check it out
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.