Alright, so i finally decided to get building on the walls.

IMAG1444.jpg

Had to write down all the angles that i was going to be using

IMAG1446.jpg

Laying out the pieces for continuous patterns

IMAG1445.jpg

One of the oldest tools I have

IMAG1447.jpg

Spits dust like a mother so had to hook up the vac

IMAG1448.jpg

Walls goin up

IMAG1449.jpg

IMAG1450.jpg

Lunch time lol

IMAG1451.jpg

More wall

IMAG1452.jpg

Ran out of 2x4s

IMAG1453.jpg

25 more

IMAG1454.jpg

Found a hole

IMAG1455.jpg

Fixed lol

IMAG1456.jpg

More walls

IMAG1457.jpg

IMAG1458.jpg

IMAG1459.jpg

Scrap after 3 days of work, minus the saw dust

IMAG1460.jpg

Where i had to leave off since i don't want to piss off the neighbors at night lol

IMAG1461.jpg

I was really hoping to get the framing done last night but running out of 2x4s wasn't on the agenda, nor was that hole fix or getting the rear brakes checked out. Until the next day off I guess lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Wow! Solid foundation you are building there sir. Looks very nice and tidy too. :popcorn:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Thanks Colin, i wasn't sure how to build the walls to make them cost efficient and strong at the same time. This may be a smidge on the overkill side but it'll work lol. I was trying to get all the 2x4s to line up flush with each other as well as the toe boards that i put in but they deflected a bit. The birch should make up for that, i hope haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Holy 2x4! Wasn't sure what you next plans actually were with all those 2x4's but I see it now. Looks solid!

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Thanks guys, a lot more than i thought but it should work. I think I could pick up the truck by the framework haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Man this is the gheyest ranger build I have ever seen. Lol. Gotta give ya bullshit bro. Dude you are doing a sick job and you got some major balls because I dont think I could cut my ranger that much. Maybe a blow through but damn a walk through. Ive got to get myself a demo of this when its complete. Oh and I hope you havent changed your number because I just texted your ass and I am hoping I didnt text the wrong person because then I would fail.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Archived