RickyFriery97 Posted October 16, 2012 Author Report Posted October 16, 2012 looks good, that last pic looks like crystal beach Thanks, it's actually at the San Luis pass up in the sand dunes 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
RickyFriery97 Posted October 16, 2012 Author Report Posted October 16, 2012 Damn nice truck. Thanks bro 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
raolito1980 Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 Looking good man. I haven't checked this build in a minute. I see you putting that truck to work!! I only have changed my battery out to the D2400. That's it. I'm subbing this. Know anyone that can build an enclosure for underneath the rear seat, for that body style truck?? I need someone around Houston to do it. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
RickyFriery97 Posted November 28, 2012 Author Report Posted November 28, 2012 Amps are ordered. Two AQ750.1s powering two SA-8" V2 strapped @ 2 ohm Custom fiberglass enclosure under the back seat. Can't wait to have a Lil beat back in my truck!! 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
TheycallmeJT Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 Truck looks great man. I almost got my old charger stuck in the sand down there on the San Luis pass when we were down there for a car meet. Cant wait to see how your build turns out
hdorre Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 Some progress!! Ill have similar power feeding my SA8v2s On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
RickyFriery97 Posted November 28, 2012 Author Report Posted November 28, 2012 Some progress!! Ill have similar power feeding my SA8v2s Took long enough right? Lol I haven't messed with car audio in a while. Figured it was time I got back into it 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Twostrokeking Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 Been looking forward to this one! Can't wait to see how you do it My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
RickyFriery97 Posted November 29, 2012 Author Report Posted November 29, 2012 Been looking forward to this one! Can't wait to see how you do it thanks bro! ive got a few ideas hopefully it turns out good. first time building a under the seat box 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
MrGrey13 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 very nice, ive seen some sick trucks like yours so get on it! Durango build log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.