Jump to content

Pioneer DEH-80PRS


Recommended Posts

Posted

instead of making new topic I just ask here..

what gauge of speaker wire I should use for my mids and higs ?

I have t600-4 and I wanna get T2652-s for the front and probably another pair for the back with adapters...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

will go over it for sure .. Thanks a lot !!!

edit: ur link dont work and im not interested in alpine HU anymore.. I will try to sell it in the end of the week...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

and im currently runnin Type-R's

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Its the only deck under like 900 bucks that has burr brown converters also. Thats like some good shit. Lol and that link only says 117 because the thread is pioneer deh-80prs is the knockout blow to the 117

Fixed the link

Posted

I just got paid .. so I can promise you guys that the DEH-80PRS will be on the way 2morrow :)

I cant wait already!

My next step is new mids and highs

than one xp3000

than Im gonna build new enclosure for my p2's - designed for 2 Fi Q's 12's

than another xp3000

and finally new sub amp prob. Sundwon 3500

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Got it today.. Gonna install ittomorrow.. ;D

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...