HELP me pick paint for my Excursion build!?!?!

Glossy black but with a blue undertone so when the suns shines on it the blue slightly comes through.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Glossy black but with a blue undertone so when the suns shines on it the blue slightly comes through.

yeah do it meade style!

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Alright I was bored this morning and felt like playing, so i found another excursion like yours, lifted with different rims (which I like better than yours personally :P ) and did a couple different renderings.

First is a satin(ish) green.

excursion1.jpg

Second one is pretty much black with orange accent, depending on your monitor it may appear a different color.

excursion2.jpg

And the last one I had some fun with hope it makes ya laugh, cause I think it's hilarious and kinda awesome at the same time.

excursion3.jpg

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Alright I was bored this morning and felt like playing, so i found another excursion like yours, lifted with different rims (which I like better than yours personally :P ) and did a couple different renderings.

First is a satin(ish) green.

excursion1.jpg

Second one is pretty much black with orange accent, depending on your monitor it may appear a different color.

excursion2.jpg

And the last one I had some fun with hope it makes ya laugh, cause I think it's hilarious and kinda awesome at the same time.

excursion3.jpg

lol last 1 gave me the lulz :)

I have decided what i will be doing :) Won't announce it until it is finished in the next couple of months!

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Archived