HELP me pick paint for my Excursion build!?!?!

Soooo I already have a gallon of Kirker Hot Rod Black, which is what I used on my Malibu before I ended up selling it. I wanted to do the whole excursion in the satin black and so far that is what I'm leaning towards.

Robin also gave me the idea to maybe try a matte green, similar to the army issue green they have on tanks and what not. It would go with my truck being massive pretty well so this idea was solid too.

Trying to figure out what to go with, anyone have any suggestions? :)

F07_Safari_20.jpg

or

Black-R35-GTR-.jpg

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

I like the green. I think as long as its respectful and what not i would go with the army green. But if you really want the army green go to a military store and get the real green. I can get you the paint code # if you would like just PM me.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

I like the green. I think as long as its respectful and what not i would go with the army green. But if you really want the army green go to a military store and get the real green. I can get you the paint code # if you would like just PM me.

sweeet!...I PMed you broski.

Just trying to figure out what theme I will go with.

If I do army green then I will be doing my interior all black with Red LEDS. RED is I believe the inside of tanks and hummers use? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Then if I do the satin black I will most likely pair it with a candy offset color. Like a bright green. Then do some exterior pieces like my grille, LEDs and what not in that same green.

hmmmmmm

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

im fairly certain the instruments in tanks are green. but it could be red since red does not affect night vision. I would leave it gloss black and just do a deep deep gloss wtih the extra wet look. everyone does the flat finishes now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Like i said in the pm i do WWII vehicles not tanks but i can find color codes and what not.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

how about be a man and paint that bitch hot pink

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

im fairly certain the instruments in tanks are green. but it could be red since red does not affect night vision. I would leave it gloss black and just do a deep deep gloss wtih the extra wet look. everyone does the flat finishes now.

This.

If you want a paint that doesn't date itself as soon as it leaves the paint booth, then I would stay away from the flats and satin. IMO, if you want a truck like that to pop. then keeping it a classic color and making it flaw free is the way to go. That is a hell of a lot of truck to finish off correctly, ( I haz one myself ) With flat panels as big as these trucks, a mirror like reflection in a black makes a far bigger statement, then the flat rattle can finish everyone else has done.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Everyone is doing the flat themes, which i hate it. which they really have ruined the theme.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived