That's awesome man! Get as many of them to vote as you can!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

^^^^^

THIS!!!!

Voting ends in 3 and a half hours, get some friends to vote the fuck out of this poll!!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

A little over an hour left! Post it to your Facebook wall and tell all your friends to vote!!!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

20 minutes folks! Aaron slipped back into 2nd :/

https://voting.redbullsoundstage.com/artist/37007/

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks dude :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yea, just got word that the voting page is having technical problems. FUCK

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Contest is over. Thanks for all that voted. Red Bull sound stage is doing a full audit of the votes, so the winner is still up in the air.

Thanks again to everyone!!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived