Sundown Audio

Idea on a wiring diagram for 4+ subs to a single amp.

jakeryan

Yep. They werent in a car but I have actually wired 7 subwoofers using this methos to a 50w amp (that would blow in a second if it was given anything lower than a 4Ohm load) And all the speakers were in phase and all of them were all being powered the same. They were all moving and the amp showed no problems whatsoever.

B.T.T.M

-Jake Ryan

Yep. They werent in a car but I have actually wired 7 subwoofers using this methos to a 50w amp (that would blow in a second if it was given anything lower than a 4Ohm load) And all the speakers were in phase and all of them were all being powered the same. They were all moving and the amp showed no problems whatsoever.

first off, you cant fucking tell if they're wired in phase while you're playing music on an amp. the speakers move faster than your eyes can make them out.

we're the only ones laughing here. at you, specifically, because you're a moron.

who on earth would buy that many 8 ohm subwoofers to run in a car? this isnt the 90's anymore bud.

THIS is how you do series/parallel. you dont keep fucking switching between + to - and + to + every other sub.

4_4ohm_dvc_8ohm.gif

First of all, I built this for a project for my house, Dick. Second of all, They're SVC speakers that I got for 5 dollars a piece. So I wasn't expecting much. Fuck off if you only have negative things to say. You're a grown ass man getting on a 15 year old for trying something new.

Get a life, Asshole.

B.T.T.M

-Jake Ryan

we're the only ones laughing here. at you, specifically, because you're a moron.

who on earth would buy that many 8 ohm subwoofers to run in a car? this isnt the 90's anymore bud.

THIS is how you do series/parallel. you dont keep fucking switching between + to - and + to + every other sub.

4_4ohm_dvc_8ohm.gif

First of all, I built this for a project for my house, Dick. Second of all, They're SVC speakers that I got for 5 dollars a piece. So I wasn't expecting much. Fuck off if you only have negative things to say. You're a grown ass man getting on a 15 year old for trying something new.

Get a life, Asshole.

there is our problem.. LOL

and people are not trying to be dicks, you just dont listen..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

exactly what i was about to say hes 15 LOL

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

too bad im a respected member of this forum, and you're just another typical member that things he knows everything and can break electricity laws.

im 20. i joined this forum when i was 14, so dont give me that bull shit. i made mistakes, sure. and when people told me i was wrong, i fucking listened. thats what your problem is.

when you post, you should be expecting constructive criticism. if you cant handle it, then stop posting. literally, everybody told you that it was wrong, and you have to be a hard headed prick about it saying no it worked fine etc etc. im sure as fucking shit it didnt work "fine".

It might have been wrong. But constructive criticism and what you're saying are 2 completely different things. I know I know don't much about electronics and wiring but I'm fucking learning you cunt. Sure I probably am wrong. But for you to call me a moron and shit is pathetic. Let me correct myself when I say...You're a 20 year old man, sitting somewhere right now, wasting your day by bashing on a 15 year old who is trying something.

You may be a "respected" member of this forum but by all means, go fuck yourself and get a life.

Unless you actually have "constructive" criticism to give me on how I should fix my diagram; go waste yet another one of your days telling another young kid how he is a moron. Thanks!

B.T.T.M

-Jake Ryan

And for anyone else, my bad! I probably was wrong. I don't know that much about audio and wiring I just am trying to learn. I probably was being a bit stubborn about it so my bad.

B.T.T.M

-Jake Ryan

you have a lot to learn. im sometimes a dick and you have to realize that. LOTS of people know that. when i say you're a moron, you're acting like a moron. like right now, actually.

in post 41, i linked a picture of what a proper series/parallel diagram looks like. so yes i did give you some constructive criticism. along with a few of my other posts on here.

we've had many members on here that get a stick up their ass. and you're acting like one of them right now. and from personal experience, let me tell you right now that they dont last very long.

you might want to check yourself before you wreck yourself

Archived