Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

i would absolutley love to tune-in to this build. you dont see alot of people doing what you plan on doing, and IMO, it sounds like it would be SICK.

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

i would absolutley love to tune-in to this build. you dont see alot of people doing what you plan on doing, and IMO, it sounds like it would be SICK.

Well I honestly plan on getting it done ASAP. will post up a bl as I'm workin on it.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Also, I just thought of something, my port will be facing the hatch. And since the box will be so big, I'm sure the port will be very close to the back hatch. Am I going to have to tune my box higher because the back hatch will act like an external port? This is my first build with the port back against the hatch. thanks!

Audio Build

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

466rwhp

Bike

Also, I just thought of something, my port will be facing the hatch. And since the box will be so big, I'm sure the port will be very close to the back hatch. Am I going to have to tune my box higher because the back hatch will act like an external port? This is my first build with the port back against the hatch. thanks!

Yes you will have to keep in front of the port a distance about equal to the width or the height of the port whichever is less. If you post your max dims for the box I could give you a suggestion.

Yes you will have to keep in front of the port a distance about equal to the width or the height of the port whichever is less. If you post your max dims for the box I could give you a suggestion.

Will do. I was going to do that yesterday but totally forgot. I'll measure tonight after work. But I don't get off until 11 pm est. but I could definitely use the help. Don't want to have to build 2 of these huge boxes!

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike