Sonic Electronix

Looks like they owe a lot of money to a few companies for parts for their subs, also dont quote me on it the top few posts are from a man named Kevin in china who ownes the company whom they owe money to. Kind see why the big price jump to try to catch up with the $10,000 owed. Check it out for yourself.

http://www.audiopulse.com/forums/index.php?showforum=5

i knew someone would bring this over here.

if its untrue i can see someone getting sued, if its true then i sa good riddance to a company who tells people to run 3x RMS on a sub then when it fails doesnt stand by the product.

they are most likely going through reorganization, most times it just prolongs the inevitable but maybe they will pull it out, i kinda have a disgust for them as a company but i know theres alot of people out there with product who are hoping to get thier lifetime warranies they were promissed

they are most likely going through reorganization, most times it just prolongs the inevitable but maybe they will pull it out, i kinda have a disgust for them as a company but i know theres alot of people out there with product who are hoping to get thier lifetime warranies they were promissed

Is that what they did when they went from TC to AudioPulse ? Or did some one buy them out

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

they owe more than 10grand fyi. no 22 year old company would go bankrupt over 10gs. 10gs is pocket change.

and i dont think they are filing chapter 7/13 yet. they will/should recover.

Edited by MegaloManiac

they owe more than 10grand fyi. no 22 year old company would go bankrupt over 10gs. 10gs is pocket change.

and i dont think they are filing chapter 7/13 yet. they will/should recover.

actually word is they HAVE done chapter 7 which is the reorganization