Sonic Electronix

I used to work for TC's competitor out here in Norcal, and I always heard stories of them getting in to financial issues, this isnt the first, or last time this will or has heppened

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I used to work for TC's competitor out here in Norcal, and I always heard stories of them getting in to financial issues, this isnt the first, or last time this will or has heppened

I see... i was just wondering because this shop around here sells there new line of epics revos axis and LMS ultra, the owner if the shop is saying that tht company is going to become famous for the new subs and that the LMS altra is THE best woofer out there right now

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

lol every dealer thinks the subs they have are the best out there, the subs are great subs, its just they are pretty shitty to customers and apparently to suppliers as well. As someone stated on another forum, you fuck with chinese suppliers and sooner or later your fucked. I mean they get a hell of a lot of thier parts from over there.

lol every dealer thinks the subs they have are the best out there, the subs are great subs, its just they are pretty shitty to customers and apparently to suppliers as well. As someone stated on another forum, you fuck with chinese suppliers and sooner or later your fucked. I mean they get a hell of a lot of thier parts from over there.

sad to say Accordman, almost all audio companies do, yes even RE and FI, not to sure on DD, but that frame they use looks mighty china like...

same with amp companies

atleast chassies

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.