Argument: Fosgate 1/0 vs. Knukonceptz Kollosus

I think the only one that will ever notice is the electron...

I see what you were trying to do there...

But that does not help my physical argument with my fellow employees and boss sir. lol

I am no physicist, but love physics, however, there shouldn't even be an argument. I always loved these arguments in the past, and used to tell everyone to open up their amp and explain the little traces that need 1 awg going to them. so basically, unless you are in the wire selling business, both will skin the cat... marketeers are the ones that swear buy it, which i will be happy to ask; "Can you hear the difference between the 441 strands not being used?"

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

i have the rf 0 gauge dual amp kit , and i also have some knu 10 gauge speaker wire they both seem to be some good quality wires , the only thing i have noticed between the knu and rf stuff that i have is that the rf takes solder easier than the knu that i have .

I have no argument,.... I have both types of cable in my car. But, i have some questions for you cats out there if thats cool??

Is there different "types" of RF cable?........Is there a good, better, best, ??????????????..... i bought an entire spool from a guy, that i thought was great shit, and gave him 40 dollars for it. I thought i had bought some great stuff, and now, you have me thinking, he dicked me????......

I have a pic in my log,... let me look of the spool i snagged, and ill post it,... if i can find it........... but, i would much like some info, and opinions......

TIA guys....

as far as i know rf only has ofc power wire , the ground in my rf kit has tinned copper which is ok , most solder is an alloy of tin and silver or lead .

This is what is all through out my car,...Only 2 runs, front to back, (A Ce auto kit does my charging demands) ... and, it sucked balls running, and stashing it,

... man,...... now im trippin a bit that it isnt all that..... oh well,....... it was very flexible, and seemed like a dream to me?...... but, again, i dont know much about this end of the deal.

kk014.jpg

40 to do 2 runs of 1/0 guage front to back? and its rockford? sounds like a killer deal to me. as long as on the wire it says rockford 1/0 guage then it was a great deal...

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

well, if you got a full 50ft for 40 bucks thats a killer deal. rockford 1/0 wire sells for about $8 a foot. you only paid 10% of the total cost of that wire. as long as it says rockford fosgate 1/0 guage on the wire its true rockford wire and was a great deal.

knu wire might have a higher strand count but rockford wire is still no joke. as long as your voltage holds up good i would see no reason to stress it. if voltage isnt the best well. get a xs power batt for under the hood then.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

well, if you got a full 50ft for 40 bucks thats a killer deal. rockford 1/0 wire sells for about $8 a foot. you only paid 10% of the total cost of that wire. as long as it says rockford fosgate 1/0 guage on the wire its true rockford wire and was a great deal.

knu wire might have a higher strand count but rockford wire is still no joke. as long as your voltage holds up good i would see no reason to stress it. if voltage isnt the best well. get a xs power batt for under the hood then.

Wurd,

Got a D3100 in the rear, along with my front bat, getting ripped up by a SINGER alty. Lol, im solid, i was just wondering the big deal on this topic was all......... but thanks

i think you got a steal of a deal , i paid $240 for the big rf 0 gauge dual amp kit , but it did come with patch cords and speaker wire and terminals . i am fairly confident that rf's wires are excellent quality . the fact that running rf's wireing buys you another year of warranty on their amp should mean something ?

Archived