Second Skin Audio

Sub Advice Please

obsidian audio, fi car audio and AQ are direct sales companies where u will normally get a better value for your money

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm kind on stuck between these and the Kicker's right now. I'm familiar with the CVX sound. How do these 3 compare in 12's?

I doubt you'll be able to get what your looking for with a $175 budget, considering you haven't said anything about a head unit, amplifier or power supply.

Come on man, 175 is my limit for the sub, not everything. Im not ordering sub before I get the car which wil be next week.

Okay, okay, but you just didnt say anything about buying the other %90 of a audio system. I'm not saying that you haven't though about that stuff yet but if you haven't, first thing to do isn't to buy woofers.

Assuming that you have your power supply and amps figured out...then forgive me, I was wrong about not getting what your looking for. :sorry:

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

obsidian audio, fi car audio and AQ are direct sales companies where u will normally get a better value for your money

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm kind on stuck between these and the Kicker's right now. I'm familiar with the CVX sound. How do these 3 compare in 12's?

when it comes to subwoofers, at least, less known brands are usually better than main stream brands.

fi is built solely in the usa.

lots of competing guys around here use aq/dd and its clear to see why. they're just stupid loud. a couple hdc3's walled and you're pretty much instantly in the 150's.

i would say fi would be the best made and best SQ but will cost alittle more the other two will be made in china but will still sound good and get loud

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

My option would be to keep the box under 3gross to maintain any trunk

And in you price range

2x 10" RF p3

1x 10 "RF T1

1x 12" SA12"

All are just under 185-200 including shipping

Bang for buck is 2x 10 as cone is king on low power

But if you want shear quality t1 by RF is the way to

And the sa12 is on par with the t1 just cheaper