Government Just Stealing Our Money!

I know that feeling well, I had to take mine back to court last yr I was fed up with her being able to ride the welfare system ( even though her and old man make 4 times what I make) she still got welfare, she got busted and now owes me 9 grand, but I wont see any of it.

im in the process of the same thing, court jan 23rd, i dont mind paying child support though i just dont like paying while she sits jobless for 5 years

im in the process of the same thing, court jan 23rd, i dont mind paying child support though i just dont like paying while she sits jobless for 5 years

ohh I here LOUD and Clear, I have no problem what so ever taking care of my kid, its just fucked up the gov would allow her to do it for so many yrs, it would still be going on if hadnt of gotten a lawyer.

i have a really good freind who's baby finally turns 18 this year FTW!!! :) babys mama's= FTL!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I got 4 mo yrs left, I dont mind honestly, he is good kid, to bad his momma is soooo fucked up in the head.

anyways Back on topic yeah Taxes suck.

only 2 things in life that you cant stop, Death and taxes.

If you know how to set up your w4 form, and depending what you write off at the end of the year, and if you have anything saved from each paycheck, who cares right?

I dont mind seeing 15-20% of my checks gone, to see almost all of it back at the end of the year for some big check, Iam all for it.

and yea there is some things you will never see back, but its such a small amount ( if you did your taxes right)

I have $50 a paycheck held back every year, so that is like $1300 garunteed + what ever taxes I over paid

should be anywhere between $2k- 3k this year

plus a car donation

;)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I think you owe regardless like $900 a year- I heard that from a H&R person, so paying 900 over a 1year time frame isnt that bad after you had like $6k in taxes taken out

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

If you know how to set up your w4 form, and depending what you write off at the end of the year, and if you have anything saved from each paycheck, who cares right?

I dont mind seeing 15-20% of my checks gone, to see almost all of it back at the end of the year for some big check, Iam all for it.

and yea there is some things you will never see back, but its such a small amount ( if you did your taxes right)

I have $50 a paycheck held back every year, so that is like $1300 garunteed + what ever taxes I over paid

should be anywhere between $2k- 3k this year

plus a car donation

;)

SHIT! i have an acountant, so i know i file correctly every year... like said my problem is my screwed up income tax bracket! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I think you owe regardless like $900 a year- I heard that from a H&R person, so paying 900 over a 1year time frame isnt that bad after you had like $6k in taxes taken out
oh hell no! everyone does not make the same amount of money every year! they take like 20% from each payroll, 20% frome each comission check, 20% from Mama's check... and i still have to cut a $2500+ check every year for the last 5 years now. BTW im not bitching, because i live life to the fullest!

oh hell no! everyone does not make the same amount of money every year! they take like 20% from each payroll, 20% frome each comission check, 20% from Mama's check... and i still have to cut a $2500+ check every year for the last 5 years now. BTW im not bitching, because i live life to the fullest!

That wasnt meant directly towards you, it was just what they told me there at H&R block. if I had to pay $2500 in taxes, man life would suck, because I have no savings, I cant even get the tech job at my job anymore due to company going down hill (sears)

If I was able to get in that position, I would be able to pay a $2500 tax every year

So, Iam off to look for another job

Because I cant hang working Sears Parts counter anymore

not enough living money, or hrs

sundown.jpg