IndianaBassHead Posted July 27, 2012 Report Posted July 27, 2012 I am looking to get a 2 way alarm here in the next couple of days. I really don't need remote start, but from what I've read, the viper 5901 is a good alarm. I am looking to spend around $200 or less. Would this model be my best bang for the buck? This is the first time I've purchased an alarm so any help is appreciated. Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
OrionStang Posted July 27, 2012 Report Posted July 27, 2012 If you're interested http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147906-viper-5704-w-extra-goodies-220-shipped-help-i-need-brakes/ SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
mitchell830 Posted July 27, 2012 Report Posted July 27, 2012 I would look into The compustar rf-2w9000-ss. I was going to get the viper 5901 but installers want so much to install it. All the shops near me were talking 450-500 just to install. I went with the compustar for 450 installed and I haven't had any problems with it. Works great for me.
IndianaBassHead Posted July 27, 2012 Author Report Posted July 27, 2012 If you're interested http://www.stevemead...-i-need-brakes/ what's the bottom dollar shipped to 47303? Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
hdorre Posted July 28, 2012 Report Posted July 28, 2012 If you're interested http://www.stevemead...-i-need-brakes/ what's the bottom dollar shipped to 47303? Wtf?? Lol Thats already a steal! The Viper brain alone can be had for ~$225 bnib Piezo $10 Ball Bearing Tilt Sensor $7 Magnetic Switch- $7 Motion Detector- $6 Strobe lights $xx.xx ___________ $255 + strobe lights Ken only wants $220 shipped for everything THATS NEVER BEEN INSTALLED! Its BNIB! Thats a deal as is.. Then again, thats just my opinion.. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
JacobB89 Posted July 28, 2012 Report Posted July 28, 2012 yea thats a good deal wish orion would of posted it before i ordered my clifford or i would of snagged it. Suggest you get it while you still can. Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....
OrionStang Posted July 28, 2012 Report Posted July 28, 2012 If you're interested http://www.stevemead...-i-need-brakes/ what's the bottom dollar shipped to 47303? Wtf?? Lol Thats already a steal! The Viper brain alone can be had for ~$225 bnib Piezo $10 Ball Bearing Tilt Sensor $7 Magnetic Switch- $7 Motion Detector- $6 Strobe lights $xx.xx ___________ $255 + strobe lights Ken only wants $220 shipped for everything THATS NEVER BEEN INSTALLED! Its BNIB! Thats a deal as is.. Then again, thats just my opinion.. Thanks hdorre. You forgot the extra pin switches LOL. OP, thats as low as I can go. I am only selling so low because my car needs brakes. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Timmy Tang Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 i just got the 5901 installed on my truck about 3 weeks ago. im very happy with it. a little pricey but worth every penny imo 4 15 Fi Sp4/PSI 1 DC 9k DC power 270xp 5 XS power D3100
ham4864 Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 INSTALL IT YOUR SELF AND IT WON'T BE 500 BUCKS. 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
knowledge Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 INSTALL IT YOUR SELF AND IT WON'T BE 500 BUCKS. not everyone can do that REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.