pimpnFosgates Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 yo dawg, how can you drive in dat shit. i cant even breathe when in there. guy always said he was louder than me and thought his friends prefab soundstreams would blow my stuff away. Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
Crandis16 Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 I haven't heard anything crazy after a demo, but I've heard people ask me "is this going to be loud?" right before I give a demo..... wtf am I supposed to say to that? "no, I wanted to show you how quiest my system can get" My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Crandis16 Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 I've heard "sound deadener won't do anything for your rear deck, that single 12" is so loud that it will keep on vibrating".... the kid doesn't fucking have sound deadener and tried showing off his 2 sony xplod 12"s in a sealed box on his "1500wrms" sony amp. all stock electrical My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
SMZ2 Posted July 31, 2012 Author Report Posted July 31, 2012 I haven't heard anything crazy after a demo, but I've heard people ask me "is this going to be loud?" right before I give a demo..... wtf am I supposed to say to that? "no, I wanted to show you how quiest my system can get" People ask me that too or they will say stuff like I got a friend with 2 15 kicker comps haha and saying how loud his car is and then when the bass hits they get out. I've also given demos and before the demo I'll be like it's really quiet and definitely not loud just to play with people. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
vettedude102 Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 My favorite was when I first put the 12, in one of my friends sat in my car then the bass hit and he immediately jumped out. Then the other day I gave some people a demo then this one guy said I'm selling a box that would fit perfect in there, then they proceeded to tell me about one of their friends who used to compete and shatter their windows. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
Crandis16 Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 I haven't heard anything crazy after a demo, but I've heard people ask me "is this going to be loud?" right before I give a demo..... wtf am I supposed to say to that? "no, I wanted to show you how quiest my system can get" People ask me that too or they will say stuff like I got a friend with 2 15 kicker comps haha and saying how loud his car is and then when the bass hits they get out. I've also given demos and before the demo I'll be like it's really quiet and definitely not loud just to play with people. I will "demo" a lot this year. By "demo" I mean DD for parties and scare the shit out of drunk people bitches love bass when they get a little alcohol in their system. My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
SMZ2 Posted July 31, 2012 Author Report Posted July 31, 2012 I haven't heard anything crazy after a demo, but I've heard people ask me "is this going to be loud?" right before I give a demo..... wtf am I supposed to say to that? "no, I wanted to show you how quiest my system can get" People ask me that too or they will say stuff like I got a friend with 2 15 kicker comps haha and saying how loud his car is and then when the bass hits they get out. I've also given demos and before the demo I'll be like it's really quiet and definitely not loud just to play with people. I will "demo" a lot this year. By "demo" I mean DD for parties and scare the shit out of drunk people bitches love bass when they get a little alcohol in their system. This could lead to some hilarious videos..... So vids or it didn't happen My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Crandis16 Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 I haven't heard anything crazy after a demo, but I've heard people ask me "is this going to be loud?" right before I give a demo..... wtf am I supposed to say to that? "no, I wanted to show you how quiest my system can get" People ask me that too or they will say stuff like I got a friend with 2 15 kicker comps haha and saying how loud his car is and then when the bass hits they get out. I've also given demos and before the demo I'll be like it's really quiet and definitely not loud just to play with people. I will "demo" a lot this year. By "demo" I mean DD for parties and scare the shit out of drunk people bitches love bass when they get a little alcohol in their system. This could lead to some hilarious videos..... So vids or it didn't happen I've got a friend with a bunch of go pro cameras so I might mount one to my windshield and blast 'em Seeing as my build is not finished yet, I have no videos because I'm ashamed of output of my amp on stock electrical it's only putting out 400wrms to a single 12 now and it's a 1500wrms @ 1ohm amp wired to .5ohms... box rise came out to be 1.6ohms. I'm sure there will be drunk bitches videos, I like having a small car that noone expects to have bassssss My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
ThreehundredC Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 .. i had a guy who sounded like he knew so.ething about car audio i let him hear mine. "damn! that sounds crazy. have u heard of the jackhamer 24inch sub. " ugh
DubNDodge Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 "wtf is back there" "all that from a 12?!" "tickles my nose" " soandso's system hits harder" - I hope so. Its just a 12 '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.