The cops who are supposed to enforce the laws here in Texas. Have been caught txting while driving but that disappears fast. People are so careless and no common sense anymore. It's not just teens as the media would have you believe. 30+ people are worse I seen an 50 year old lady the other day txt while driving.

LOL I rarely txt and drive, if I do actually do it its at night, 1230am on the freeway and nobody is around me and I make it short. I used to be able to txt a whole paragraph with no errors never taking my eyes off the road when I had my Motorola SLVR years ago.

I see ppl txting all the time on the freeway during commute hours (4pm) and its annoying b/c they are either driving really slow or weaving. A couple months ago this person in a Mustang kept weaving and slowing up on the freeway during commute hours in the rain, I passed her and it was a 20 year old Asian girl. Then another time except at 8am on a Saturday I noticed a car that would slow down then speed up, weaving all kinds of crazy on the freeway, I speed up to pass and its an 80 yr old Filipino man trying to read a map or something, then 30 secs later he flies by me doing 90mph in the slow lane, then 1 min later he slows done to about 60mph.

P.S. according to the comments in the article the kid had no license or insurance

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

It's illegal here in Ireland, not only using your phone but just holding it in your hand or using your shoulder to support it etc. Hands free kits are okay.

€60 fine and 2 points on your license, if they bring you to court you get a bigger fine and 4 points on your license.

12 points and your license is gone.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

They have started cracking down on it here a lot more which is great. Im young and have friends who text and drive. I will take the phone from them and put it on the back seat. If its important I will ether send it or say they should pull over to send it.

My job involves a lot of driving, so I never text and drive. I have seen way to many accidents happen right in front of me in traffic because of people texting its crazy and I guess being young and a newish driver (3years) seeing stuf like that sticks with you more. I have Siri and I still find it distracting.

here they have camera vans set up designed to catch you texting. They have over head cameras on bridges that can see right through your windshield, fines and points on your license are given out, you don't even have the chance to fight it in court

It's illegal to use your phone here while driving, except with a hands free kit. This law was only passed this year but should of been done a long long time ago

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Texting and driving now a days is stupid. Back when the phones didn't have touchscreens I could txt on without looking. I don't ever do it anymore just because you can't tell what you're typing. So you have to constantly look at your phone.

If I do need to tell someone something I'll just call em.

Edited by vettedude102

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock